BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

After more than 40 years of delivering wholesome goodness to our loyal customers, we're proud to present a sensational blend of sweet potato and organic yellow corn. This satisfying snack features a natural sweet potato flavor you can taste in every chip! Each batch is carefully made to order with whole corn kernels we grind and cook. The unforgettable flavor and highest quality ingredients come from our long-time farming partners dedicated to sustainable growing and harvesting practices. So take a departure from the ordinary snack experience and enjoy these fun and flavorful chips. You'll be glad you did! The Garden of Eatin' Difference. Made with Organic Whole corn kernels Made with natural expeller-pressed oils No genetically modified ingredients No hydrogenated oils No artificial flavors colors, or preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
Sunrise
These are delicious!!!! Some what healthy and tastes like sweet potatoes!!!! I get them from publix every time I go shopping!
Kassie B.
Moss Point, MS
I love these! I love the flavor and the quality and of course the price. Repeat consumer for sure. They are delicious !
Ashley S.
These are sssuuuuuper good!! They are nice and crunch and seasoned perfectly. They are great with some salsa
Angelina L.
These are super super super yummy. This is a definite go to for me. Sweet abd salty. You really cant beat it.
Gina S.
Atlanta, GA
These are sooo good! I really enjoy this flavor and am never disappointed when I try different kinds
Jessica I.
Extremely healthy chips. Would recommend anyone to try one without allergies though. Light carbs and great alternative snack for keeping fit
Eva T.
Santiago
El increíble sabor a maíz que me sigue gustando y lo más increíble que se pueden conseguir más sabores para seguir degustando.
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup from in front of the day so I can review it soon love you too
Eliz I.
ME encantan , mi hermana me las compra cuando nos visita,porque aquí donde vivo no venden .Me Encanta....