BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

After more than 40 years of delivering wholesome goodness to our loyal customers, we're proud to present a sensational blend of sweet potato and organic yellow corn. This satisfying snack features a natural sweet potato flavor you can taste in every chip! Each batch is carefully made to order with whole corn kernels we grind and cook. The unforgettable flavor and highest quality ingredients come from our long-time farming partners dedicated to sustainable growing and harvesting practices. So take a departure from the ordinary snack experience and enjoy these fun and flavorful chips. You'll be glad you did! The Garden of Eatin' Difference. Made with Organic Whole corn kernels Made with natural expeller-pressed oils No genetically modified ingredients No hydrogenated oils No artificial flavors colors, or preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
Love these chips. Sweet and salty and taste so good. Better alternative since it’s with sweet potato not just regular potato! I don’t dip them in anything but I guess you could!!
Remi O.
Waterford, CT
THESE ARE SO DELICIOUS I can eat the whole bag it's pretty bad. I love them. Taste vaguely like sweet potato, not overly sweet though... I like a salty crunchy chip.
Nicole B.
These are really good! I saw them today in the store and just had to get them; sweet potato chips are either a hit or miss, but these are great! I think it helps that they're mixed with corn so it's not overly sweet or salty. Super addicting! Highly recommend! Plus, non-GMO, which is always a bonus!
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
These delectable chips are delightful! They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty and are so satisfying! Even if you over indulge, the ingredient list makes you feel not so guilty :) I would most definitely recommend these to anyone!
Jessie F.
Essexville, MI
This is probably one of the best treats that I've discovered! I absolutely love sweet potatoes, so when I saw this, I immediately new I needed to try these! And sure enough- they won my heart! Lol it makes for a great snack at work!
Daphney J.
Jamaica, NY
Love these chips these best flavor ever. I bought this at a local supermarket at a decent price. And this was my first time purchasing this item. I would definitely buy again and recommend others to buy.
Jimiann P.
Severance
These are great! Small ingredient list, great tasting, worth the price! I would definitely recommend these, and will continue to purchase them myself!
Amber S.
Branson, MO
Great healthy replacement! I love getting good veggies while feeding my cravings! Catch them on sale! Worth it tho! Yummy with a variety of toppings!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love these! They are nice and crispy and have a great sweet potato flavor. I will definitely buy these again. They were worth the price:
Jennifer S.
Sunrise
These are delicious!!!! Some what healthy and tastes like sweet potatoes!!!! I get them from publix every time I go shopping!