BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

After more than 40 years of delivering wholesome goodness to our loyal customers, we're proud to present a sensational blend of sweet potato and organic yellow corn. This satisfying snack features a natural sweet potato flavor you can taste in every chip! Each batch is carefully made to order with whole corn kernels we grind and cook. The unforgettable flavor and highest quality ingredients come from our long-time farming partners dedicated to sustainable growing and harvesting practices. So take a departure from the ordinary snack experience and enjoy these fun and flavorful chips. You'll be glad you did! The Garden of Eatin' Difference. Made with Organic Whole corn kernels Made with natural expeller-pressed oils No genetically modified ingredients No hydrogenated oils No artificial flavors colors, or preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Olivia H.
These are my favorite tortilla chips! The hint of sweetness you get really makes it go with a variety of dips! But to be honest I love eating them straight out of the bag by themselves. And I love that they are made with good ingredients that aren't stuff with a lot of fake crap!
Ali O.
This sweet potato chip is very good, they are however a little pricier at Publix than other sweet potatoe chips! This chip is good however the flavoring on the chip can be a little overwhelming at times. They have a nice crunch to them and are a good chip to purchase!
Shelby R.
Murfreesboro, TN
These sweet potato chips are my favorite! I use to buy them at Walmart and snack on them all day! They are delicious! The flavor really comes out with every bit of the chips! I have had many different kinds of sweet potato chips, and these are by far my favorite!
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
I love these so much! They are good enough to eat plain, no dip required. Great corn chip with the subtle sweetness of sweet potato. I prefer these to regular corn chips and they seem like a healthier option too. Great addition for parties and get togethers.
Corene M.
Hope
Love indulging in the sweet and salty flavors these chips have! Sometimes they are a bit saltier than others so more consistency would be nice. However I do purchase these often and love eating them with bbq pulled pork!
Hannah L.
Nashville
I️ was pleasantly surprised by how much I️ enjoyed these chips (I️ love the Trader Joe’s brand!) but this is a thicket chip (meaning more guac!) and is subtlety sweet while being a savory compliment to any Mexican dish!
Heather K.
Silver springs
These are soooo good. My husband hates sweet potatoes but actually loves these chips. They exceeded my expectations. A bit pricey but worth every chip. I buy them quite often and highly recommend them to others.
Madisson F.
Sweet potato anything is bound to be delicious. I could eat this bag up all by myself. So, so good! I'm not sure what to compare it too but I do recommend getting these just to try. You'll be glad you did.
Grace K.
I love this brand and I especially love this flavor of chips! The sweet and salty combo is so good and the sweet potato is always my fave. I bought this at whole foods and would definitely recommend!
Simone T.
I absolutely love these chips! Honestly they taste amazing on their own, even without salsa. Instead of a dusting of salt like most tortilla chips, these that a dusting of sugar!