BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

After more than 40 years of delivering wholesome goodness to our loyal customers, we're proud to present a sensational blend of sweet potato and organic yellow corn. This satisfying snack features a natural sweet potato flavor you can taste in every chip! Each batch is carefully made to order with whole corn kernels we grind and cook. The unforgettable flavor and highest quality ingredients come from our long-time farming partners dedicated to sustainable growing and harvesting practices. So take a departure from the ordinary snack experience and enjoy these fun and flavorful chips. You'll be glad you did! The Garden of Eatin' Difference. Made with Organic Whole corn kernels Made with natural expeller-pressed oils No genetically modified ingredients No hydrogenated oils No artificial flavors colors, or preservatives see more...

Nicole B.
Nicole B.
These are really good! I saw them today in the store and just had to get them; sweet potato chips are either a hit or miss, but these are great! I think it helps that they're mixed with corn so it's not overly sweet or salty. Super addicting! Highly recommend! Plus, non-GMO, which is always a bonus!
Diana Kitsune M.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
I wasn't sure about these chips when we first bought them, but my husband wanted to try them. When we got home I opened a bottle of salsa and grab some chips and turns out they are pretty delicious. Whether you eat them on their own or with salsa or drip you are not going to regret it.
Laiken G.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
These delectable chips are delightful! They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty and are so satisfying! Even if you over indulge, the ingredient list makes you feel not so guilty :) I would most definitely recommend these to anyone!
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Essexville, MI
This is probably one of the best treats that I've discovered! I absolutely love sweet potatoes, so when I saw this, I immediately new I needed to try these! And sure enough- they won my heart! Lol it makes for a great snack at work!
Daphney J.
Daphney J.
Jamaica, NY
Love these chips these best flavor ever. I bought this at a local supermarket at a decent price. And this was my first time purchasing this item. I would definitely buy again and recommend others to buy.