BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Sam W.
Davie, FL
Yummy! love these! I wish the price was a little better compared to cheaper brands but they're still delicious! These chips have a great taste and are not over salted but the bag is a little small for the price. I would recommend these to other people
Lizz P.
Las Vegas, NV
I grew up on these chips and got ecstatic when they created the "baked" option. They didn't lose any flavor in the different type of chip which is amazing for me. They are delicious with any type of salsa and always a hit at parties or football days.
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
One word...delicious!!!! I love that I can eat these chips and not feel guilty, they're healthy! My kids even love them! They're definitely alittle more pricey than your average tortilla chips, but these are far from average!
Kaitlin B.
Kentwood
I love the blue corn tortilla chips. They taste delicious and they are such a healthy substitute from regular chips. I like this brand more than others too. I enjoy buying fresh food and this just tastes fresh to me
Chantelle đź’‹.
Phoenix, AZ
Love Blue chips with hummus, and this is my go-to brand when I buy them! They're so good. Not too salty, and the chips are always WHOLE chips and not broken pieces!
Monique J.
Foodie Expert
These chips have a nice and natural flavor ane substantial crunch. But the flavor could be considered flat.The good thing is that it's healthy, full of antioxidants, and higher in protein their regular tortilla chips. They are also extremely low in sodium for a chip.
Blake M.
Indianapolis , IN
Great blue corn chips! Like them better than other brands and the organic side makes them even better for you! Great for nachos and salsa. They surpassed my expectations and I'd recommend these for your next fiesta!
Krista M.
Morristown
i know the nutritional breakdown of these isn't too different than the non baked version but every little bit counts and i much prefer these to the tostitos baked version.
lisa l.
brooklyn
These are so good they don't even taste baked! Perfect for dipping in hummus. They are a good price point and can be found pretty easily.
AprilandTony D.
Tuppers Plains
My favorite chips ever! Always fresh and taste great. I love that they are organic. A good healthy alternative for chips.