Food & SnacksGarden Lites
Zucchini & Carrots Frozen Chocolate Muffins - 12oz

Garden Lites Zucchini & Carrots Frozen Chocolate Muffins - 12oz

by Garden Lites

You'll never believe the first two ingredients in Garden Lites Chocolate Muffins are zucchini and carrots! Heat in the microwave to enjoy a decadent lava cake experience for only 120 calories.

State of Readiness: Prepared, heat and serve

Package type: Individual item multi-serving

Features: Dairy free, tree nut free

Package Quantity: 1

Net weight: 12 ounces

Exterior container material: Paper or cardboard

Form: Whole

Allergy-friendly; Gluten, Dairy & Nut Free; Contain Soy & EGG

Contains: Eggs, soy

Store: In a Frozen location at Frozen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden Lites Zucchini & Carrots Frozen Chocolate Muffins - 12oz!
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Garden Lites Zucchini & Carrots Frozen Chocolate Muffins - 12oz uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Anyone want to trick their kids into eating something with veggies ? These work for me. My kids think they are chocolate cake. It’s nice to have on hand when they ask for sweets/candy. Super yummy! Also quick and easy to make.
LaTika H.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I wanted to eat healthier because I packed on some quarantine pounds. Initially I wanted to try a Keto diet but Weis didn't have a big selection. I was curious but it's not bad at all it's not too sweet or too bitter. It was better than I imagined it would be. Of course to eat healthier it can be costly. But it was worth every penny I recommend it to people who want to eat healthier because it's pretty good and I am a very picky eater.
Megan R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE these! Can’t taste the zucchini and carrots at all! The vegetables also make the cake moist. A great way to get in vegetables. A favorite and will not disappoint! Will repurchase!
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
These are actually pretty good. I want quite sure how they would taste since it has vegetables in it. But you don't taste them at all. I enjoyed these. I would recommend them to others. If you need more vegetables in your diet or if you want to eat a little healthier then these are great.
Florencia N.
Garden Lites Zucchini & Carrots Frozen Chocolate Muffins - 12oz uploaded by Florencia N.
I cant imagine my days without this any more!! I eat this almost every day. My favorite ones are the chocolate one and the banana one. Amazing and gluten free!! But also the salty are good too when you need something quick to eat. I highly recommend those muffins are awesome 👏🏽
Asma A.
Aurora, IL
These are delicious! I’ve been trying to eat healthier but always have a chocolate craving. I’m glad that these fulfilled that craving while still having carrots and zucchini. I couldn’t tell that veggies were in this if I hadn’t known about it from the package.
Rikki W.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great! They almost taste like a brownie! It’s great you can trick your body or your kids into thinking you’re having a treat while you get a whole serving of vegetables. Only negative is there is still some extra carbs in them.
Jasmine W.
Ann Arbor
These muffins are so yummy!! I was trying to find a healthier way to eat chocolate and these are my new go-to’s for breakfast. If no one told me, I wouldn’t have even know there were veggies in these. Highly recommend and can not wait to try the other flavors!
Audrey N.
Whitby
Garden Lites Zucchini & Carrots Frozen Chocolate Muffins - 12oz uploaded by Audrey N.
Purchased at: Sobey's
I love these muffins. They are perfect for a quick snack or desert. They are also acceptable for breakfast . Pop one of these bad boys in your lunch bag in the morning and by lunch time, it will be ready to eat.

Looking for your answer?