Food & SnacksGarden Lites
Superfood Blends Frozen Veggie Cakes - 12oz

Garden Lites Superfood Blends Frozen Veggie Cakes - 12oz

by Garden Lites

Packed with nutrient-rich superfood veggies like Kale & Cauliflower, Gluten Free and only 100 calories! The perfect snack or side dish! Available exclusively at Costco in the refrigerated section!

State of Readiness: Prepared, heat and serve

Gluten Free; Contains Egg; Nut Free; Dairy Free

Dietary Needs: Gluten free

Net weight: 12 ounces

Package Quantity: 1

Package type: Individual item multi-serving

Features: Soy free, tree nut free, dairy free

Form: Whole

Exterior container material: Paper or cardboard

Contains: Eggs

Store: In a Frozen location at Frozen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden Lites Superfood Blends Frozen Veggie Cakes - 12oz!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Garden Lites Superfood Blends Frozen Veggie Cakes - 12oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Costco
My husband bought this so I had to try it! It’s good! I’m not a vegetarian but he is trying to be one and glad I got to taste it! It’s not expensive so you must try them! I do recommend them if you are going vegan! It does taste good!
Ritzie A.
Birmingham
Garden Lites Superfood Blends Frozen Veggie Cakes - 12oz uploaded by Ritzie A.
I just planted a bunch of $1-off coupons all over boxes of #GardenLites #VeggiesMadeGreat Frittatas and Muffins in the Gluten-Free, Frozen Foods isle at my local #Publix today by accepting a Mission sponsored by #VeggiesMadeGreat dot com!  LOOK for these same coupons on these yummy products at YOUR local grocer!
Peggy M.
N Royalton, OH
Purchased at: Target
How in the world they could make such a delicious muffin is beyond me. Trust me once you get a taste of this you will be craving it and you will purchase this for the rest of your life! If you have a hard time eating vegetables or even getting your children to eat vegetables this is the way to do it. This is equivalent to one serving of vegetable and is excellent for dieting. It's great to eat during lunch but you cannot eat more than one or you will feel so full once it hits your stomach. It's like it expands in your stomach and gives you a full feeling which is good for those who are on a diet and don't want to eat too much. I highly recommend this. I can't imagine anybody not giving this five stars.
McKayla N.
Bountiful, UT
My 20 month old has been eating these since 6 months and LOVES them! They’re a super easy meal paired with some fresh fruit and veggies. We have tried to make our own but she still prefers these!

Looking for your answer?