garden fresh naturals® kettle style jack's special thin tortilla chips

by Garden Fresh Gourmet

Garden Fresh Gourmet-A Love StoryGarden Fresh was born in the back of small-town diner in fabulous Ferndale, Michigan, just outside Detroit. Founders jack and Annette Aronson employed a simple household blender, crafting fresh, salsa so good it could knock the socks of even the most seasoned salsa connoisseur. Delicious meaty artichokes, along with the savor taste of garlic, comprised our flagship flavor: Artichoke Garlic. The resulting salsa was so delicious that the owner of an upscale market begged the pair of package it for his stores. And so the Garden Fresh Brand was born.Our fresh, all–natural salsa deeply connected with the masses and, through taste of mouth, out little salsa company grew like a vegetable. Today, Garden Fresh salsa is available from sea to shining sea, and we continue to stand by our founding formula: an uncompromising commitment to quality coupled with and unwavering dedication to food safety. So, while the blender has long since been retired to our hall of fame, we continue to make our salsa in small batches in order to maintain the breakthrough flavor that salsa aficionados all over have come to love.

Where can I purchase special thin chips beside Meijer stores. I drove to five stores and was very disappointed. Please advise, Thank you Rose
Start your review of garden fresh naturals® kettle style jack's special thin tortilla chips !
Gaylord, MI
garden fresh naturals® kettle style jack's special thin tortilla chips  uploaded by Emily V.
Love these chips! I get them at Meijer and Family Fare. Reasonable price. So tasty and holds up fo salsas and other dips. Buy them regularly. Stay fresh for a while. Definitely recommend for tailgates, parties or just snacking!
No Special Diet
Lenox , MI
These chips are so Addicting!!! Great seasoning on these. It is great to eat with out without the salsa. I love that it is a Michigan based product. I will continue to support the small businesses. I highly recommend
No Special Diet