GroceryPantryGarden Fresh Gourmet Salsa
Garden Fresh Gourmet Medium Restaurant Style Salsa

Garden Fresh Gourmet Medium Restaurant Style Salsa

Our StoryGarden Fresh Gourmet was born in a small restaurant in Ferndale, Michigan with a simple idea that lives on: Make small batches of products so good, people won't be able to stop eating them. Enjoy!—Jack & Annette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden Fresh Gourmet Medium Restaurant Style Salsa!
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This salsa is delicious. It tastes fresh and has a nice kick without being to hot to eat. I like that you can see the vegetables and tell what ingredients you are eating. It’s not too chunky either. I like smaller bits not thick and chunky. You can dip your chip in and get a full fresh flavor from the juices or you can scoop and get the little bits of tomato or onions and green peppers. There are so many great flavors to choose from as well.
Melyssa  F.
Orient, OH
This is the best salsa you can buy. I like to make salsa but if I’m buying it then it’s Garden Fresh every time.
Kelsey  A.
Baldwinsville, NY
Jakes is literally the only salsa I will buy and eat. Its fresh tasting and the flavor is amazing. We keep the family size in our fridge at all times!
Lena M.
Warren, MI
I’ve always been a fan of garden fresh salsa. Especially the artichoke and garlic flavor but that wasn’t an option to review. Super fresh tasting. The name fits well for sure.
Daysha B.
Stratford
When I'm in need of comfort food, its salsa I turn to! Love the garden fresh, its excally as it says "garden fresh".

Looking for your answer?