BY GARDEN FRESH GOURMET #36 in Salsa

Find Dips And Sauces at Target.com! Garden Fresh Gourmet Jack's Special Mild Salsa 16 oz see more...

Lori V.
Lori V.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is by far, the best salsa you can get! Once I started buying this salsa I knew I couldn't go back to the jarred stuff. I put it on eggs, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, wraps, the options are endless. It may be a little more pricey than an average salsa, but it is totally worth it!
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Foodie Expert
Jacks salsa is by far my favorite salsa! It's the perfect consistency - not too chunky and not too soupy. I love that it's a little sweet it adds such a nice fresh taste. I definitely recommend this salsa and will continue to purchase it.
Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Best "fresh" salsa available at the grocery store. I buy this in bulk from Costco. Great flavor for eating with chips and even works well in recipes like chili or tacos.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Bel Air, MD
When I am too lazy to make homemade- this is my go too! So good and fresh! The whole family loves the taste of the mild
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
This is the best Salsa I have ever had and I don't say that lightly. I have tried plenty of different brands, flavors and textures and I must say this is the best! I love them with Tostitos Hint of Lime Tortilla chips! I like that this brand is almost everywhere! YUM
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Foodie Expert
So fresh and so good! I am obsessed with snacking on chips and salsa and this is a top notch salsa. It's fresh tasting with just the right amounts of everything!
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Wonderful fresh flavor! Love this salsa! I usually purchase this one for special occasions or if we are having guests over.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Carol Stream, IL
Foodie Expert
I like this salsa because it is not to spicy but it does have a kick to it.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Bunker Hill, IN
Foodie Expert
This is a delicious brand of salsa, and although it's a bit more expensive for me as a college student, I always splurge on it, because the taste is great!
Kari o.
Kari o.
Grand Rapids, MI
I usually buy this in bulk from Costco. I love that it is fresh, and it tastes great. I typically use it for chips or on top of burritos. The only thing I don't like that it is a tad spicy.