Garden Fairies Scratch and Sketch: An Art Activity for Magical Artists and Believers of All Ages (Scratch & Sketch)

BY NONE

Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
These books are awesome. Some of the books are actually just "coloring" in or adding details to pictures thT are already drawn, while other books are really completely drawn by you with a picture to copy if you want. If your kid is younger than 8, you may want to make sure it's just the full in kind.
Kayla J.
Peabody
Such a cool project for children to draw in. Pencil does get lost but it has a holder for it so that's the positives. Not disappointed at all with this. My daughter is obsessed. I recommend everyone to buy it if they have a child 3+
Samantha D.
I love this kit ! I don't know if I like it more or the little girl I got it for !