Garden Botanika Heart Perfume

by Garden Botanika

Our Heart Eau de Parfum entices with a soft blend of citrus, floral and cedar notes, warmed with a whisper of musk. A longtime customer favorite, this fragrance was created with the modern woman in mind

Garden Botanika Heart Perfume ? Have you tried this parfum and did you receive it in voxbox?
Hi, do u do shipping to Hong Kong?  Thx
What does this fragrance smell like?
Start your review of Garden Botanika Heart Perfume!
Syracuse , UT
Light, feminine fragrance.  It also comes in a bath/body wash and lotion as well for those that like to layer.  I get so many compliments when I wear it from both men and women!
Purchased at: Amazon
This perfume is my most favorite. I request it all the time for Christmas and my birthday. It has a very nice light, clean beautiful scent. I wear it everyday and I always get compliments. People actually want to hug me because I smell so good, lol. If you're looking for a soft beautiful fragrance, this is the perfume for you. Your significant other will love you forever if you wore this around them, no joke. The best place to find it is on Amazon and its reasonably priced under $30. A bottle will last you about 4 to 5 months if you use it everyday.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such an amazing and wonderful scent that I can’t even put it into words. It’s definitely worth the price and affordable. The floral smell lasts long and as it fades it becomes slight but powerful.
Carlton, MN
I am not a fan of the super floral perfumes, but I also can't say that this was awful because everyone has different tastes in perfume. I didn't like it because it made me cough after using one tiny spritz. Just not my thing, but other who are fan of the "garden" smells, you might be in love with it!
Wilmington, NC
I love the Garden Botanika Heart perfume in the holiday voxbox. I received the sample and love the scent. It had a great floral citrus scent that lasted all-day. It had a soft and Flirty scent, that I got many compliments on the scent.
Received a sample of this in the Holiday VoxBox. Maybe it was just me, but this perfume was WAY too strong and gave me a headache. I also felt it was a little too floral.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I remember when Garden Botanika had mall locations, this was one of my favorite scents. However I've smelled it recently, and WOW definitely not my style now.
Definetely a womanly fragrance. It's a citrus/floral mix. Alot goes a long way. I spritz once and it last all day. I always get complimented when I wear it.
Fort Worth, TX
The notes are amazing! I wish it is easier to buy as it’s my favorite perfume. It’s priced well and I get so many people asking what I’m wearing
Tooele, UT
It's clean, not heavy at all, and just smells like love. Slight fruity, slightly floral, just enough of both. My absolute favorite scent!