Garden Botanika Heart Perfume uploaded by Moria T.Garden Botanika Heart Perfume uploaded by korrice g.Garden Botanika Heart Perfume uploaded by Diana V.

BY GARDEN BOTANIKA

Our Heart Eau de Parfum entices with a soft blend of citrus, floral and cedar notes, warmed with a whisper of musk. A longtime customer favorite, this fragrance was created with the modern woman in mind see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I loved the smell of this so much that I bought it for my Mom for Christmas. She loves it too.
Joni W.
Lenore, WV
I love this purfume my mom bought it for me for Christmas last year and its my fav go to spring scent!
Emily H.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this scent. Soft, feminine and floral. Its fresh and beautiful. Makes me feel very pretty!
Suzy Z.
Kendallville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally received a sample of this in my voxbox, and it smelled so good that I absolutely had to order some!!!
Liz D.
Austin, MN
Wow this perfume smells really good its not strong and it smells delicious
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bet this smells wonderful
Evelyn C.
Simsbury, CT
I don't like perfume but this is subtle and pleasant
Mac W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smelled too strong on me, didn't like it. Gave it to my Aunt and she loved it. Go figure.
Ashleigh I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definetely a womanly fragrance. It's a citrus/floral mix. Alot goes a long way. I spritz once and it last all day. I always get complimented when I wear it.
Charity W.
Wilmington, NC
I love the Garden Botanika Heart perfume in the holiday voxbox. I received the sample and love the scent. It had a great floral citrus scent that lasted all-day. It had a soft and Flirty scent, that I got many compliments on the scent.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is this a strong scent and does it last??
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is this a strong scent and does it last??
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get these in stores?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get these in stores?
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this fragrance smell like?