gardein™ Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes 10 ct. Bag uploaded by Sarika M.gardein™ Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes 10 ct. Bag uploaded by Lisa M.gardein™ Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes 10 ct. Bag uploaded by Amanda F.

BY GARDEIN #12 in Vegetarian Meals

Start a healthy relationship. see more...

• How good are these and where can you purchase them? 1 Answers
  • Can someone who eats meat compare these veggie crab cakes...1 Answers
  • Are these similar to won-tons?1 Answers
Cheryl P.
I missed seafood so much as a vegan, gardein makes me not even miss it. These crab cakes taste exactly like what I remember. They're so perfect with just a squeeze of lemon and perfectly pair with coleslaw, or your favorite veggie or potato. Definitely a favorite! gardein™ Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes 10 ct. Bag
Elizabeth M.
Flint
I’ve had “crab cakes” made from artichoke that were amazing so I figured I’d try these when I saw them at Meijer. They were awful. The taste wasn’t THAT bad but the texture was terrible. I cooked them longer than the instructions suggest in hopes of them becoming a little more firm, but it didn’t work at all.
Cassandra I.
I eat these all the time, they taste so much like what I remember actual crab cakes tasting like! Healthy, great snack or meal if you want to throw them on a sandwich or salad. I personally love to eat mine in a wrap with tofutti sour cream and sriracha.
Noa S.
Raleigh
Maybe it's the fact I always hated seafood before I became vegan, but this product is disgusting. It tastes sort of sour, and the flavours seem overly artificial. And don't get my started on the exorbitant price. Stay away from this one.
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
I love these!! Im severely allergic to actual seafood. But this is a great alternative to those who are allergic or vegan (i’m both) very flavorful and delicious
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
These are my husband’s FAVORITE! (& he is a seafood lover.) You have to get them crispy on the outside, then sprinkle a little old bay seasoning when they are still hot! Delicious. Obviously, I’m a repeat buyer and I would recommend.
Grace J.
Ontario, CA
I used these vegan crab cakes as part of my Sunday brunch, and they were de-lish! It’s my husband’s favorite! They were crispy, flavorful, tasty, and filling. I’ve tried other brands before, but nothing as good as Gardein!
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
This are delicious, It taste like tuna with Mayonesa, It’s really good totally worth it, I’m new vegan so I’ve been trying Gardein products so far si good. the only thing is they are little expensive.
Marisa E.
I was surprised that I didn't like these when I've liked the majority of the Gardein products. I found these a little too fishy tasting, so I won't be buying again.
Massiel G.
These were for anyone I honestly was excited to try these my kids love them I personally don't like seafood in general when I did eat seafood so these tees really like the real thing which is great for vegans who want to try seafood and still have the taste of it without the cruelty
Cassidy H.
How good are these? Would you recommend them?
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
Omg I love crab cakes but I'm going vegetarian soon. Do these taste pretty close to real crab cakes?
Anya R.
how do you prepare these? & what do you pair them with?
Chanel C.
Elba, NY
How good are these and where can you purchase them?
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
Are these similar to won-tons?