Gardein™ Chipotle Black Bean Burger 12 ct. Pack uploaded by Jordan A.

BY GARDEIN #80 in Vegetarian Meals

Mariela M.
OMG!!! I was given Gardein Chipotle Black Bean Burger at a BBQ this summer since I am a vegetarian my friends who invited me made sure to have some options for me to eat. Holy crap these chipotle black bean burgers are soooooooo delicious, once I had a few at the BBQ I went to my local store and purchased a pack for home and I couldn't stop eating them. They are a bit spicy but so flavorful I love them! I would definitely recommend.
Jordan A.
Cameron, NC
Had to try these and boy was it worth it. The burger was quite delicious and had a taco”es” flavor, as you can see I ate it pretty bare with just a little mayo and mustard. The patty is packed with flavor and it’s very satisfying.