BY GARDEIN #7 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 3 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze ag...3 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture ...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Great product non gmo has plenty of flavoring cooked on stove top in 4 to 5 mins great if you are vegan or just trying to be healthier
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
These are definitely the best of the beefless crumbles. They have the best taste and texture. Perfect for tacos, chili, spaghetti, etc.
Genesis F.
Mcallen , TX
I am obsessed with this product! I love using it to make eggs with "chorizo". Also to make soup it just adds great texture and flavor
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ
Love the stuff. great for tacos and to add to atirfrys or even into salads. Perfect alternative to meat for any vegan family.
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
I JUST MADE VEGA CHILI WITH THIS, TASTE DELICIOUS. I BOUGHT THIS ST TARGET,I RECOMMEND THIS BRAND.
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
I just bought three bags of this today! As a mother of six vegan children this is one of our staples for making sure we get our protein in. The kids love it in a marinara sauce or a tofu scramble... TACOS! YUM!
Charity B.
Prince Albert, SK
This is the best tasting ground beef alternative out there. I use this in tacos, tofu scrambles, spaghetti sauce. Even your non-vegan/vegetarian friends will enjoy this convincing substitute
Veronique M.
Regina, SK
I use that thing in everything!!! "Meat sauce", tacos, chili, etc. Sometimes my family don't even notice that this is not real meat. The texture is on point!
Elle P.
Great flavor, very easy to cook, texture is similar to meat but doesn't taste like meat. Great vegan meat substitute, great price. I highly recommend this!
Maude R.
Quebec city, QC
This does not taste like ground beef to me but it was reaaaallyy good! I put some on a pizza and my boyfriend really enjoyed it too
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Rio I.
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up