BY GARDEIN #3 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 4 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to f...4 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the ...1 Answers
Shelby R.
Spring, TX
This meat substitute is delicious!!! I was scared to try this but was happily surprised to find that it tastes just like real meat but healthier for you! So far everything I’ve tried by this brand has been GOOD. I recommend!!
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Love the beef crumbles! They’re great in all kinds of food— Mexican, Italian, American, etc. Great flavor and texture and super tasty. Affordable as well. Highly recommend and would buy again!
Alexxandria H.
I found these at the 99cent store once and grabbed a bunch of them. I would give a five star but it tastes to much like actual meat to me. I mean everyone has a opinion but actual meat makes me vomit. Anywho this is a great alternative for ground beef
Morganne S.
Absecon, NJ
Amazing product! The taste is fantastic! I eat it with pasta, in tacos, and sometimes just by itself! I always have some of this stuff in my freezer just in case I think of a new way to use it! Really adds to every meal!
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
I'm trying to go vegan, and this is perfect for me! I used it in my spaghetti sauce instead of hamburger, and it tastes so good! It's easy to cook and it could go with many dishes.
Zullay R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I'm not vegan but I love this product so much.I make tacos, lasagna, picadillo,wontons,pizza, meatloaf. Black bean burgers and so many other recipies..My favorite Gardein product
Samantha P.
Fort Hood, TX
Being a gluten-free vegetarian isn't easy, but this stuff helps tremendously! It's a great substitute for ground beef/turkey. I've used it in tacos, lasagna, casseroles, and everything in between. One package equals one pound of ground meat. It doesn't cook down the way regular meat does, so you're getting the full amount of the package. It has a good taste and doesn't have the overwhelming soy flavor that other meat substitutes do. It is very low fat, so I tend to add a bit of oil to the pan if I'm trying to cook onions/peppers/garlic with it. The only thing I've found its not good for is making burgers. Even with an egg and breadcrumbs, it doesn't stick together well at all. For everything else though, two thumbs up.
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
My go to taco meat. I love making vegan tacos for non vegan friends. They're always so shocked when they eat them! They're really vegan?! Is all they ever say! So good!
JoAnna C.
So I've been a vegetarian for about a year or so and have been craving tacos. I've had veggie tacos and it wasn't the same but... then i found this! Last night I made tacos and was completely satisfied with this meatless meat. I cant wait to make other things like lasagna or meat sauce.. It was sooo easy to cook with. Throw it in a skillet with a little bit of water, add your veggies or seasoning and within a few minutes you are set! The box that I purchased came with 2 sealed bags. I purchased this package from BJ's for about $10. Yes it is a little bit more than I would like to spend but I feel better about myself being a vegetarian and eating right.
Taryn C.
So, I've recently become a vegan and I was really craving some meat. I found these out the grocery store the other day and wow I am impressed. It looks like meat, tastes like meat, and has the same consistency of meat which makes it the perfect substitute. I mixed it with some sauce and poured it over pasta and managed to make a complete vegan pasta and "meat" sauce meal.
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
Rio I.
New york, NY
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up