Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Taylor K.Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Kara P.Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Leah M.

BY GARDEIN #18 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 3 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze ag...3 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture ...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Haverhill, MA
Gardein is an awesome brand. They put out things that taste so similar to real meat! This product tastes great, is vegan, and has 18 g of protein per 3/4 cup serving. I use it in tacos, empanadas, chow mein, lasagna, basically anything you would put ground beef in. Just watch your cook times and heat level on the stove because it sometimes burns, but when you cook it right, it's great!
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Literally the ONLY veggie burger I've ever enjoyed. It is SO good! It taste like a regular burger which is great for people who want to become vegetarian, vegan, or even eat less meat. I'd recommend this product to everyone.
Yolanda L.
I was a vegetarian for fifteen years until I decided to transition into being a vegan two years ago. But I love all of the gardein products they are all delicious. I don't miss meat products at all because the texture and taste of these products are awesome.
Jada H.
I use Gardein Beef-less Crumbles weekly! They're perfect in chilis, tacos, burritos, nachos, and pretty much any Mexican dish! Next, I'll be using them to make veggie burgers! The Crumbles taste so much like ground beef that my step dad (who only eats fast food and pork chops) absolutely crushed a plate of vegetarian nachos! Best part? He had no idea this wasn't ground beef. Amazing!
Megan R.
My sister is vegan so my mom and sometimes myself, find different ways to cook so she can have what we have. Today, Rainbow stew with this instead of ground beef. I have to say, it's not bad. It cooked fast. The texture is that of ground beef. Worth sneaking into meals for the family! They'll never know mwahahahahaha (evil laugh)
Nicole V.
Mount Sinai, NY
I'm very reluctant to try "fake meat" products, but these Gardein meatless crumbles are amazing. I've made vegan red sauce, hash browns with the crumbles, tacos, burritos, etc. These are delicious any way you eat them!
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
These are definitely the best of the beefless crumbles. They have the best taste and texture. Perfect for tacos, chili, spaghetti, etc.
Samantha P.
Fort Hood, TX
Being a gluten-free vegetarian isn't easy, but this stuff helps tremendously! It's a great substitute for ground beef/turkey. I've used it in tacos, lasagna, casseroles, and everything in between. One package equals one pound of ground meat. It doesn't cook down the way regular meat does, so you're getting the full amount of the package. It has a good taste and doesn't have the overwhelming soy flavor that other meat substitutes do. It is very low fat, so I tend to add a bit of oil to the pan if I'm trying to cook onions/peppers/garlic with it. The only thing I've found its not good for is making burgers. Even with an egg and breadcrumbs, it doesn't stick together well at all. For everything else though, two thumbs up.
Charity B.
Prince Albert, SK
This is the best tasting ground beef alternative out there. I use this in tacos, tofu scrambles, spaghetti sauce. Even your non-vegan/vegetarian friends will enjoy this convincing substitute
Veronique M.
Regina, SK
I use that thing in everything!!! "Meat sauce", tacos, chili, etc. Sometimes my family don't even notice that this is not real meat. The texture is on point!
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
Rio I.
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up