Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Taylor K.Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Kara P.Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Leah M.

BY GARDEIN #18 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 3 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze ag...3 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture ...1 Answers
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
My go to taco meat. I love making vegan tacos for non vegan friends. They're always so shocked when they eat them! They're really vegan?! Is all they ever say! So good!
Megan R.
My sister is vegan so my mom and sometimes myself, find different ways to cook so she can have what we have. Today, Rainbow stew with this instead of ground beef. I have to say, it's not bad. It cooked fast. The texture is that of ground beef. Worth sneaking into meals for the family! They'll never know mwahahahahaha (evil laugh)
Jada H.
I use Gardein Beef-less Crumbles weekly! They're perfect in chilis, tacos, burritos, nachos, and pretty much any Mexican dish! Next, I'll be using them to make veggie burgers! The Crumbles taste so much like ground beef that my step dad (who only eats fast food and pork chops) absolutely crushed a plate of vegetarian nachos! Best part? He had no idea this wasn't ground beef. Amazing!
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Literally the ONLY veggie burger I've ever enjoyed. It is SO good! It taste like a regular burger which is great for people who want to become vegetarian, vegan, or even eat less meat. I'd recommend this product to everyone.
Gabrielle A.
Republic, MO
This beefless ground is an amazing alternative in any meal that calls for ground beef. I have used it in sloppy joe's and several different casseroles. The ground takes on whatever flavor it is put with and makes a great addition to any meal!
Yolanda L.
I was a vegetarian for fifteen years until I decided to transition into being a vegan two years ago. But I love all of the gardein products they are all delicious. I don't miss meat products at all because the texture and taste of these products are awesome.
Milena P.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Used this in my chilli and no one knew it was not meat. Pretty spot on texture is a little different. Taste was pretty accurate to beef.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Great product non gmo has plenty of flavoring cooked on stove top in 4 to 5 mins great if you are vegan or just trying to be healthier
Genesis F.
Mcallen , TX
I am obsessed with this product! I love using it to make eggs with "chorizo". Also to make soup it just adds great texture and flavor
Taryn C.
So, I've recently become a vegan and I was really craving some meat. I found these out the grocery store the other day and wow I am impressed. It looks like meat, tastes like meat, and has the same consistency of meat which makes it the perfect substitute. I mixed it with some sauce and poured it over pasta and managed to make a complete vegan pasta and "meat" sauce meal.
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
Rio I.
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up