BY GARDEIN #7 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 3 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze ag...3 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture ...1 Answers
Morganne S.
Absecon, NJ
Amazing product! The taste is fantastic! I eat it with pasta, in tacos, and sometimes just by itself! I always have some of this stuff in my freezer just in case I think of a new way to use it! Really adds to every meal!
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
I always have this stocked in my freezer! One of my essentials as a vegan. Tastes so good and it's very easy to cook and add to your favorite dishes. Oh and it's affordable. What more could you want?
Just stumbled across the Gardein beefless ground and thought I would give it a try. Glad I did! I have only used it in a couple recipes: spaghetti, tacos. My family didn't even notice the difference. I will absolutely keep buying this product. Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I'm trying to go vegan, and this is perfect for me! I used it in my spaghetti sauce instead of hamburger, and it tastes so good! It's easy to cook and it could go with many dishes.
Samantha P.
Fort Hood, TX
Being a gluten-free vegetarian isn't easy, but this stuff helps tremendously! It's a great substitute for ground beef/turkey. I've used it in tacos, lasagna, casseroles, and everything in between. One package equals one pound of ground meat. It doesn't cook down the way regular meat does, so you're getting the full amount of the package. It has a good taste and doesn't have the overwhelming soy flavor that other meat substitutes do. It is very low fat, so I tend to add a bit of oil to the pan if I'm trying to cook onions/peppers/garlic with it. The only thing I've found its not good for is making burgers. Even with an egg and breadcrumbs, it doesn't stick together well at all. For everything else though, two thumbs up.
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
My go to taco meat. I love making vegan tacos for non vegan friends. They're always so shocked when they eat them! They're really vegan?! Is all they ever say! So good!
JoAnna C.
So I've been a vegetarian for about a year or so and have been craving tacos. I've had veggie tacos and it wasn't the same but... then i found this! Last night I made tacos and was completely satisfied with this meatless meat. I cant wait to make other things like lasagna or meat sauce.. It was sooo easy to cook with. Throw it in a skillet with a little bit of water, add your veggies or seasoning and within a few minutes you are set! The box that I purchased came with 2 sealed bags. I purchased this package from BJ's for about $10. Yes it is a little bit more than I would like to spend but I feel better about myself being a vegetarian and eating right.
Taryn C.
So, I've recently become a vegan and I was really craving some meat. I found these out the grocery store the other day and wow I am impressed. It looks like meat, tastes like meat, and has the same consistency of meat which makes it the perfect substitute. I mixed it with some sauce and poured it over pasta and managed to make a complete vegan pasta and "meat" sauce meal.
Taylor B.
Haverhill, MA
Gardein is an awesome brand. They put out things that taste so similar to real meat! This product tastes great, is vegan, and has 18 g of protein per 3/4 cup serving. I use it in tacos, empanadas, chow mein, lasagna, basically anything you would put ground beef in. Just watch your cook times and heat level on the stove because it sometimes burns, but when you cook it right, it's great!
Megan R.
My sister is vegan so my mom and sometimes myself, find different ways to cook so she can have what we have. Today, Rainbow stew with this instead of ground beef. I have to say, it's not bad. It cooked fast. The texture is that of ground beef. Worth sneaking into meals for the family! They'll never know mwahahahahaha (evil laugh)
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Rio I.
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up