BY GARDEIN #5 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 4 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to f...4 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the ...1 Answers
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I wouldn't purchase these again because they are weird and I found a better alternative from " Beyond Meat". Gardein ones are chewer and not as good quality. They are healthier than eating a cow so that's a plus. I wouldn't not recommend these I would say try it to see if you like it.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I love gardein. There's nothing better than it. It's great for people who are trying to transition from eating meat and dairy to no longer eating it. I'm a vegan and sometimes I miss the chewy texture of things. This definitely helps!
Mimi V.
Charlotte
I love this product! It’s non gmo certified & tastes great! I like to add it to my cheesy tater tots or they’re great for a vegan/vegetarian taco night. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and it holds seasoning really well!
Shelby R.
Bryan, TX
This meat substitute is delicious!!! I was scared to try this but was happily surprised to find that it tastes just like real meat but healthier for you! So far everything I’ve tried by this brand has been GOOD. I recommend!!
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Love the beef crumbles! They’re great in all kinds of food— Mexican, Italian, American, etc. Great flavor and texture and super tasty. Affordable as well. Highly recommend and would buy again!
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
I always have this stocked in my freezer! One of my essentials as a vegan. Tastes so good and it's very easy to cook and add to your favorite dishes. Oh and it's affordable. What more could you want?
Morganne S.
Absecon, NJ
Amazing product! The taste is fantastic! I eat it with pasta, in tacos, and sometimes just by itself! I always have some of this stuff in my freezer just in case I think of a new way to use it! Really adds to every meal!
Just stumbled across the Gardein beefless ground and thought I would give it a try. Glad I did! I have only used it in a couple recipes: spaghetti, tacos. My family didn't even notice the difference. I will absolutely keep buying this product. Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground
Taylor K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
I'm trying to go vegan, and this is perfect for me! I used it in my spaghetti sauce instead of hamburger, and it tastes so good! It's easy to cook and it could go with many dishes.
Zullay R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I'm not vegan but I love this product so much.I make tacos, lasagna, picadillo,wontons,pizza, meatloaf. Black bean burgers and so many other recipies..My favorite Gardein product
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Rio I.
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up