BY GARDEIN #7 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 3 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze ag...3 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture ...1 Answers
Crystal D.
I tried this for the very first time the other day to make spaghetti. I am vegan so I needed a little bit of "meat" to thicken up my sauce. The price was very affordable and the quality of the meatless meat was fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone who is vegetarian and vegan.  The taste is great and I really thought that it was meat. A lot of my coworkers thought it was meat but it's not!! It's fantastic!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
This is my favorite vegetarian ground beef! It has a lot more flavor to it than the other brands, which is nice because I don't need to add SO many spices to make it tasty. I love using this for tacos or anything else veggie related! I can usually find it at most grocery stores.
Jamie L.
Tacos, chili, pasta with "meat" sauce...The possibilities are endless. Unlike some other vegan "meat" options, the texture and flavor of the Gardein beefless ground is about a true to the real thing as you will get with a plant based food. My family eats several Gardein products, but this one is nearly always in our freezer. Definitely recommended.
Massiel G.
This is an amazing product for vegetarians vegan plant-based it's amazing there like five dollars or so and you can mix some of vegetables add rice to it you can make spaghetti it's so good worth it I buy mine at Whole Foods or roots market
Claudia M.
Sun valley, CA
I love Gardein! I'm sure all their products are great but this beefless ground is the one I use the most. Im not the best cook, mainly because I'm pretty impatient so this is definitely a go-to for me, it cooks in minutes and you don't have the worries of undercooked real ground beef.
Jennifer Z.
I love this product for vegetarian chili, American style tacos and lasagna. I wouldn't call it healthy but compared to red meat it's a better choice. I haven't done it but I'm pretty sure you can use this to make veggie burgers with a good binder and additional ingredients.
Melissa C.
I love gardein. There's nothing better than it. It's great for people who are trying to transition from eating meat and dairy to no longer eating it. I'm a vegan and sometimes I miss the chewy texture of things. This definitely helps!
Karen P.
Delicious !! I made my family sloppy joes and no one knew the difference! The texture and flavor is amazing! I have been eating their chicken products and this was the first time I tried the "chop meat"
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Love the beef crumbles! They’re great in all kinds of food— Mexican, Italian, American, etc. Great flavor and texture and super tasty. Affordable as well. Highly recommend and would buy again!
Morganne S.
Absecon, NJ
Amazing product! The taste is fantastic! I eat it with pasta, in tacos, and sometimes just by itself! I always have some of this stuff in my freezer just in case I think of a new way to use it! Really adds to every meal!
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Rio I.
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up