Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Taylor K.Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Kara P.Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Leah M.

BY GARDEIN #18 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 3 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze ag...3 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture ...1 Answers
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
This is my favorite vegetarian ground beef! It has a lot more flavor to it than the other brands, which is nice because I don't need to add SO many spices to make it tasty. I love using this for tacos or anything else veggie related! I can usually find it at most grocery stores.
Jamie L.
Tacos, chili, pasta with "meat" sauce...The possibilities are endless. Unlike some other vegan "meat" options, the texture and flavor of the Gardein beefless ground is about a true to the real thing as you will get with a plant based food. My family eats several Gardein products, but this one is nearly always in our freezer. Definitely recommended.
Massiel G.
This is an amazing product for vegetarians vegan plant-based it's amazing there like five dollars or so and you can mix some of vegetables add rice to it you can make spaghetti it's so good worth it I buy mine at Whole Foods or roots market
Melissa C.
I love gardein. There's nothing better than it. It's great for people who are trying to transition from eating meat and dairy to no longer eating it. I'm a vegan and sometimes I miss the chewy texture of things. This definitely helps!
Karen P.
Delicious !! I made my family sloppy joes and no one knew the difference! The texture and flavor is amazing! I have been eating their chicken products and this was the first time I tried the "chop meat"
Morganne S.
Absecon, NJ
Amazing product! The taste is fantastic! I eat it with pasta, in tacos, and sometimes just by itself! I always have some of this stuff in my freezer just in case I think of a new way to use it! Really adds to every meal!
Cassi M.
Louisville , OH
I always have this stocked in my freezer! One of my essentials as a vegan. Tastes so good and it's very easy to cook and add to your favorite dishes. Oh and it's affordable. What more could you want?
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sooooo good! I made stuffed bell peppers with this product a few nights ago & everyone (family members who are NOT pescatarian) loved them! They didn't even know the difference at first. I also love this product for spaghetti and tacos. Yum!
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
I'm trying to go vegan, and this is perfect for me! I used it in my spaghetti sauce instead of hamburger, and it tastes so good! It's easy to cook and it could go with many dishes.
Just stumbled across the Gardein beefless ground and thought I would give it a try. Glad I did! I have only used it in a couple recipes: spaghetti, tacos. My family didn't even notice the difference. I will absolutely keep buying this product. Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
Rio I.
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up