Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free.

Has anyone tried this before? I bought the morning version and realized it wasn’t vegan so I gave it to [user:lisap28]
What does it mean when the back plus up
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Start your review of Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground!
Nashville
I use this kind a lot for my tacos or soups or just nachos or anything to mix with shrimp and it’s very easy to make and make a sausage flavor meatless kind
Amityville, NY
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Sarah P.
Love this, you can use for so many dishes! My favorite dish is pictured below I used this product along with Rienzi Black Beans, Minute Brown Rice , Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes with Zesty Mild Green Chilies, and Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut. Super easy to make and healthy! You just throw on a pan, mix, and simmer!! Love Also using this product for vegetarian bolognese & tacos!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
saint charles MO
I dont' like beef and ive stopped eating it. im not vegetarian! last two years that ive been married, ever since i discovered this in the freezer aisle i haven't stopped using it! it tastes just like beef. Make sure you add little bit of water at a time to keep the 'meat' from looking like crumbs and more of a combined folded misture. my favorite food to make is tacos! all you need is water, oil, taco seasonings and i add small diced tomatoes. try it out!
new york
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Morgan I.
new meal alert 🚨 •• BEEFLESS GROUND! I was craving tacos and instead of shrimp tacos, I found this in my freezer and decided to give it a shot. don’t get me wrong, it tasted different, but (to me) it wasn’t bad. I was told it tasted like Taco Bell meat whatever the hell that means 😭 with me there’s no urge to eating beef, pork, or any of that honestly. I just want to be able to enjoy the same meals.
Dekalb, IL
Purchased at: Target
I am an omnivore new to the world of meat substitutes. I’ve never liked tofu and had a regrettable experience with fake hot dogs. So it’s with that perspective that I say, this is really freaking good. Put some taco seasoning on it, throw it in spaghetti sauce, whatever. It’s quick and easy to prepare and, most importantly, tastes great.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my favorite vegetarian ground beef! It has a lot more flavor to it than the other brands, which is nice because I don't need to add SO many spices to make it tasty. I love using this for tacos or anything else veggie related! I can usually find it at most grocery stores.
Vegetarian, Vegan
Tacos, chili, pasta with "meat" sauce...The possibilities are endless. Unlike some other vegan "meat" options, the texture and flavor of the Gardein beefless ground is about a true to the real thing as you will get with a plant based food. My family eats several Gardein products, but this one is nearly always in our freezer. Definitely recommended.
Vegan, Organic
This is an amazing product for vegetarians vegan plant-based it's amazing there like five dollars or so and you can mix some of vegetables add rice to it you can make spaghetti it's so good worth it I buy mine at Whole Foods or roots market
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
I’m not vegan, but I like trying out meat alternatives. I tried this ‘beef’ with pasta and it taste good! But when I tried it with rice and veggies, the taste lacks something, even if I seasoned it well. Maybe it’s just my weird tastebuds. Overall, I liked it and will repurchase from time to time. I’d definitely like to try making other recipes with this!
Dairy Free
Killeen, TX
My absolute favorite meat substitute, since I’ve been transitioning it’s been hard to find products that actually taste good, in my opinion this product has no cons. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Vegetarian
Ask a question to the Influenster community...