suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

4 / 5
Easy to prepare and perfect for combining with recipes! As someone with a dairy allergy, I’m constantly adjusting recipes I find online that fit my diet specification. So, turning a meat dish into a fully vegan dish is no big deal! The prep required for the beefless crumbles is phenomenally easy. Simply toss in a little oil over medium heat for 5ish minutes, and add seasoning. From there, you can add to tacos, stir fry, casseroles, and more.
5 / 5
This is really good and it's not harsh on my digestive system like real ground beef. All you have to do is add seasoning and some type of liquid and heat.
5 / 5
These vegan beef crumbles are absolutely amazing. They come in a resealable frozen package and you can cook as much or as little as you like. As someone who isn’t a vegan, I really enjoyed the flavor and texture, and was extremely similar to ground beef! I made tacos with them and my husband LOVED it! The product is a bit expensive but worth it!