GroceryFrozen FoodsGardein
The Ultimate Beefless Ground

Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free.

Why are you so delicious?
What is your favorite recipe to use [product:gardein-beefless-ground] ?
how does this compare to other veggie ground brands?
Start your review of Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground!
Andrea S.
La Mesa, CA
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Andrea S.
Trying new ways to cut down on meat products- and this was a winner! First I made some plant based Taco Bell tacos and that went better than expected, so I decided to try and use this for a lasagna recipe I love to make…The taste was so good- you couldn’t even tell it was meatless! Amazing! Would recommend to everyone, excited to try more plant based recipes!
Brandi L.
Tomball, TX
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Brandi L.
We have started incorporating plant based products into our diet. We started with this product. I used it when I made spaghetti. It was so good, the kids didn't even know the difference. If it's kid approved...then it's a keeper! Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground
Robin R.
Mount Olive, NC
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Robin R.
Great in spaghetti. My husband and daughter will eat it and they, are not Vegan. I also use it on my homemade pizza and in my salsa dip (yum). Truly one of the best crumbles I've tried. It's easy to prepare I fix it just like I would ground beef saute some onion and peppers then add the crumbles and the rest of the ingredients. I highly recommend
Suzanne O.
Jacksonville, FL
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Suzanne O.
This is my go-to when I’m craving some old school hamburger helper veganized. It’s perfect mixed with some homemade vegan Mac and cheese. Also great in spaghetti sauce.
Evelyn  S.
Garfield Hts, OH
Gardien makes the best vegan meat replacements. I use this ground beef in tacos, pasta, I make Sheppards pie and the list goes on.
Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Kelly G.
Purchased at: Publix
I used this product to make a Vegetarian Shepard’s pie for my family and not one single person questioned the difference between this product and actual beef. I was shocked- and THRILLED. SO happy to have found a good meatless alternative. Well done Gardein!
Avril J.
Marion, IA
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Avril J.
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Avril J.
I love using this brand. I use everything from breakfast sausages; bacon, meatballs and of course ground beef. I don't even miss the real beef. This is so versatile. There is no limit to what you can make with this. I've tried other brands and meh. I'm happy with Gardein. I must add that this product is very accessible as well. You can find it almost everywhere.
Melanie D.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Melanie D.
This product is easy to prepare and very tasty! It functions much the same as ground beef, without the blood and violence of the beef industry. It works for everything you could need ground beef in. I use it in pasta dishes, tacos, in shepherds pie, etc. Gardein Beefless Ground is also GF!!
Briana O.
Port Orange, FL
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Briana O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cooked this tonight in some plant butter, with at home taco seasoning, liquid smoke and just a dash of water to keep it juicy. It turned out so perfect, especially a nice squeeze of fresh lime, Chao shredded “cheese” and some fresh cilantro on top! I highly recommend this product, just purchase the chorizo today as well and I can’t wait to try it now!
Jeanice R.
Highland Falls, NY
Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Jeanice R.
great beef substitute . taste just like beef. I especially love the chorizo flavored beef . Great for pasta,tacos and stuffed peppers . I would highly recommend this brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany A.
Summertown, TN
il y a 6 mois
Harriet T. il y a 5 mois
I stir fry onions and peppers, then add Gardein for just a few seconds, add some spaghetti sauce and it’s done. Can put it over pasta or just eat it as is, it’s delicious.
Jessica P.
Gilbert
il y a 3 ans
Jamaica W. il y a 2 ans
I’ve tried it before. In my opinion, the texture is nice and it tastes good. The only problem for me, is that it’s sweet. When I looked on the back of the bag, it’s made with organic cane sugar. I used it to make tacos and nachos.