BY GARDEIN #4 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 3 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to f...3 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the ...1 Answers
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Love this, you can use for so many dishes! My favorite dish is pictured below I used this product along with Rienzi Black Beans, Minute Brown Rice , Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes with Zesty Mild Green Chilies, and Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut. Super easy to make and healthy! You just throw on a pan, mix, and simmer!! Love Also using this product for vegetarian bolognese & tacos!
Cathy D.
I’m not vegan, but I like trying out meat alternatives. I tried this ‘beef’ with pasta and it taste good! But when I tried it with rice and veggies, the taste lacks something, even if I seasoned it well. Maybe it’s just my weird tastebuds. Overall, I liked it and will repurchase from time to time. I’d definitely like to try making other recipes with this!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I use this two to three times a week and LOVE it. My fiancé and I became vegetarians recentaly and I was so happy I found this because it was easy to make some of our favorite meals as well as add protein and flavor to our vegetarian meals. My favorite thing to use this product in is taco bowls, I cook the meat with beans corn and onions. It has a great flavor on its on without any seasoning and the price is affordable!
Nilomee P.
This product is so versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes and cuisines.  I personally like throwing some of this in to my vegetarian chili.  Sometimes I make vegetarian beef tacos and they're also equally great.  Easy to cook and it's nice to have this option instead of real beef.
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
I found these at the 99cent store once and grabbed a bunch of them. I would give a five star but it tastes to much like actual meat to me. I mean everyone has a opinion but actual meat makes me vomit. Anywho this is a great alternative for ground beef
Kara P.
Radford, VA
This is a picture of my Vegetarian Black Bean Chili.
I’m sorry I don’t have an exact recipe because I cook by taste.
This does include Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground. And it is amazing. My husband couldn’t tell it wasn’t beef.
The texture is amazing and the taste is on point.
I’ve tried several veggie crumbles and none compare. Gardein has a large product line and I’m looking forward to trying them all.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I just went back to being a Vegan after 5 years of eating meat. Previously I was veg/vegan for over 15 years. Now In really trying to eat real plant based foods instead of these meat substitutes all the time.

But if you are looking for a good vegetarian substitute for ground beef than this is it. Delicious, the taste and texture are spot on. Ive used it sloppy joes, tacos, stuffed peppers, chili and more. Works great.
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
It has the closest texture to beef than I've seen in any other product. I made enchiladas for my in-laws who eat meat, they couldn't believe it was not beef and they loved it.
Tiffany P.
When you do your next Taco Tuesday be sure to pick these babies up! Mixed with Taco sauce and prepared on a stove top you will just fall in love with Gardein! They have made it so easy to convert to eating no meat! Everything I've tried I've liked! Way to go Gardein! You nailed it!
Misha T.
Belmont, NC
I LOVE THIS! It tastes exactly like ground beef but it’s meatless and works great for pasta, tacos, chili, etc. i love it with zucchini noodles for a healthy alternative to pasta. It’s low fat and high in protein so i Love this for dieting and it’s great cause it’s vegan!
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Rio I.
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up