Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Taylor K.Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Kara P.Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground uploaded by Leah M.

BY GARDEIN #18 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 3 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze ag...3 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture ...1 Answers
Rebecca S.
One of my favorites of the Gardein products. I use this to make tacos, taco bowls, sprinkle on top of pizza, shepards pie, etc. I like the taste and texture. It holds up for any recipes I use it in. Frys quickly in a pan, so Great for quick meals.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I've been disappointed before with some Gardein products so when my boyfriend bought these one night, I wasn't looking forward to them. Boy, oh boy, was I wrong! These are always in my freezer and definitely one of my favorite frozen veggie ingredients. For tacos, I use taco mix that are already ready to mix, and then for others I season accordingly. I use them for pasta, rice, tacos, and anything involving ground meat. I usually use Mrs. Dash's seasonings and add a bit of water while cooking.
Kara P.
Radford , VA
This is a picture of my Vegetarian Black Bean Chili.
I’m sorry I don’t have an exact recipe because I cook by taste.
This does include Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground. And it is amazing. My husband couldn’t tell it wasn’t beef.
The texture is amazing and the taste is on point.
I’ve tried several veggie crumbles and none compare. Gardein has a large product line and I’m looking forward to trying them all.
Claudia M.
Sun Valley, CA
I love Gardein! I'm sure all their products are great but this beefless ground is the one I use the most. Im not the best cook, mainly because I'm pretty impatient so this is definitely a go-to for me, it cooks in minutes and you don't have the worries of undercooked real ground beef.
Jennifer Z.
I love this product for vegetarian chili, American style tacos and lasagna. I wouldn't call it healthy but compared to red meat it's a better choice. I haven't done it but I'm pretty sure you can use this to make veggie burgers with a good binder and additional ingredients.
Misha T.
Belmont, NC
I LOVE THIS! It tastes exactly like ground beef but it’s meatless and works great for pasta, tacos, chili, etc. i love it with zucchini noodles for a healthy alternative to pasta. It’s low fat and high in protein so i Love this for dieting and it’s great cause it’s vegan!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I wouldn't purchase these again because they are weird and I found a better alternative from " Beyond Meat". Gardein ones are chewer and not as good quality. They are healthier than eating a cow so that's a plus. I wouldn't not recommend these I would say try it to see if you like it.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Love the beef crumbles! They’re great in all kinds of food— Mexican, Italian, American, etc. Great flavor and texture and super tasty. Affordable as well. Highly recommend and would buy again!
Anum L.
Deerfield, IL
I dont' like beef and ive stopped eating it. im not vegetarian! last two years that ive been married, ever since i discovered this in the freezer aisle i haven't stopped using it! it tastes just like beef. Make sure you add little bit of water at a time to keep the 'meat' from looking like crumbs and more of a combined folded misture. my favorite food to make is tacos! all you need is water, oil, taco seasonings and i add small diced tomatoes. try it out!
Crystal D.
I tried this for the very first time the other day to make spaghetti. I am vegan so I needed a little bit of "meat" to thicken up my sauce. The price was very affordable and the quality of the meatless meat was fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone who is vegetarian and vegan.  The taste is great and I really thought that it was meat. A lot of my coworkers thought it was meat but it's not!! It's fantastic!
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
Rio I.
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up