BY GARDEIN #7 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ The Ultimate Beefless Ground.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
Goodness from the ground up!
Cooks in 4 minutes.
Calories - 80.
Protein - 12g.
Cholesterol - 0.
Trans fat - 0 per serving.
Gluten free. see more...

• What are the best recipes for this beefless beef? 3 Answers
  • Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze ag...3 Answers
  • Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture ...1 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I use this two to three times a week and LOVE it. My fiancé and I became vegetarians recentaly and I was so happy I found this because it was easy to make some of our favorite meals as well as add protein and flavor to our vegetarian meals. My favorite thing to use this product in is taco bowls, I cook the meat with beans corn and onions. It has a great flavor on its on without any seasoning and the price is affordable!
Kara P.
Radford, VA
This is a picture of my Vegetarian Black Bean Chili.
I’m sorry I don’t have an exact recipe because I cook by taste.
This does include Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground. And it is amazing. My husband couldn’t tell it wasn’t beef.
The texture is amazing and the taste is on point.
I’ve tried several veggie crumbles and none compare. Gardein has a large product line and I’m looking forward to trying them all.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I just went back to being a Vegan after 5 years of eating meat. Previously I was veg/vegan for over 15 years. Now In really trying to eat real plant based foods instead of these meat substitutes all the time.

But if you are looking for a good vegetarian substitute for ground beef than this is it. Delicious, the taste and texture are spot on. Ive used it sloppy joes, tacos, stuffed peppers, chili and more. Works great.
Misha T.
Belmont, NC
I LOVE THIS! It tastes exactly like ground beef but it’s meatless and works great for pasta, tacos, chili, etc. i love it with zucchini noodles for a healthy alternative to pasta. It’s low fat and high in protein so i Love this for dieting and it’s great cause it’s vegan!
Melissa D.
Killeen, TX
My absolute favorite meat substitute, since I’ve been transitioning it’s been hard to find products that actually taste good, in my opinion this product has no cons. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I wouldn't purchase these again because they are weird and I found a better alternative from " Beyond Meat". Gardein ones are chewer and not as good quality. They are healthier than eating a cow so that's a plus. I wouldn't not recommend these I would say try it to see if you like it.
Rebecca S.
One of my favorites of the Gardein products. I use this to make tacos, taco bowls, sprinkle on top of pizza, shepards pie, etc. I like the taste and texture. It holds up for any recipes I use it in. Frys quickly in a pan, so Great for quick meals.
Mimi V.
Charlotte
I love this product! It’s non gmo certified & tastes great! I like to add it to my cheesy tater tots or they’re great for a vegan/vegetarian taco night. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and it holds seasoning really well!
Anum L.
Deerfield, IL
I dont' like beef and ive stopped eating it. im not vegetarian! last two years that ive been married, ever since i discovered this in the freezer aisle i haven't stopped using it! it tastes just like beef. Make sure you add little bit of water at a time to keep the 'meat' from looking like crumbs and more of a combined folded misture. my favorite food to make is tacos! all you need is water, oil, taco seasonings and i add small diced tomatoes. try it out!
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I've been disappointed before with some Gardein products so when my boyfriend bought these one night, I wasn't looking forward to them. Boy, oh boy, was I wrong! These are always in my freezer and definitely one of my favorite frozen veggie ingredients. For tacos, I use taco mix that are already ready to mix, and then for others I season accordingly. I use them for pasta, rice, tacos, and anything involving ground meat. I usually use Mrs. Dash's seasonings and add a bit of water while cooking.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Can you use a little bit from the bag and seal it up to freeze again? Or would it not taste as good as if you cook it all at once?
tatiana p.
Parkland, FL
What are the best recipes for this beefless beef?
Rio I.
I never ate beef in my carnivorous life and usually stay away from vegetarian red meat but ground turkey is such a staple for me. Is this a good replacement? Or is it too much like ground beef?
Kayla F.
Do you think this is a good substitution to meat? Is the texture similar to real meat?
Queen Fatima C.
Cleveland, OH
What does it mean when the back plus up