Gardein

Gardein The Ultimate Beefless...
863 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These chik n strips are good. The packaging is perfect and versatile. Good texture. Good value for your money. Good ingredients. Easy to cook. It’s really good and tastes great. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family members and also to my social media supporters. It’s a great product, it really tastes great and I believe in it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This was delicious. I think it's the same product, they just changed the name. I found this on sale at stop n shop for $4.50 a little pricey for 4 vegan patties. It is non GMO unfortunately not organic. Has smoke flavor in it, you don't usually see that in ingredients 1 patty is 3 g dietary fiber, 14g protein, 4% calcium l, 7% iron, 6% potassium.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I’m a vegetarian and always searching for good burgers to try. These were absolutely not for me. I can’t even explain what I hated so much. Just a taste I did not prefer.
5 / 5
My husband and I love this This is our go to meal for the weekends . So easy to make qnd just take out from the freezer and defrost it for about half an hour and boom ..ready to put in a oven or barbecue grill.. I have a lots in our freezer and yes definitely buy again .
5 / 5
I love all Gardein burgers!!! It tastes just like a real burger!! Try it on a grill to get that smoky cookout taste!
5 / 5
It is very amazing to make some hamburgers on my backyard close to the pool for my kids family friends and on Sunday is I invite my friends over for a picnic
5 / 5
Delicious and captured the best in plant protein taste I love so much. The smell of this cooking reminds me of many grill outs growing up. [product:gardein-the-ultimate-beefless-burger] Pros are the price is not bad for that quality delectable taste.
5 / 5
Tastes so good for being vegan. It is easy to cook and doesn’t take very long to make.
5 / 5
The best vegan burger out there! It has clean ingredients; delicious flavor and it is vegan! Honestly, the best vegan burger around. Nothing compares to its taste. I always have tons of it in the freezer. You should get it too!
5 / 5
Love these a lot!!! They definitely are “meaty”. This is a great alternative for someone who wants to cut down on meat.