GroceryFrozen FoodsGardein
Seven Grain Crispy Tenders

Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders

by Gardein

Gardein™ Seven Grain Crispy Tenders.

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Award winning.

Trans fat 0.

Per serving.

I'm meat-free.

Great salad topper.

What’s your favorite way to make/eat these[product:gardein-crispy-tenders-seven-grain] ?
Does anyone have any special recipes they use these garden chicken strips in?
How do [product:gardein-crispy-tenders-seven-grain] taste? I'm a meat eater and like to try vegetarian and vegan stuff on occasion :)
Start your review of Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders!
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders uploaded by Zenaida P.
Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders uploaded by Zenaida P.
Gardein crispy tenders... My favorite! 😍An excellent quality product for dinner, snack or special occasion. Delicious chicken flavor. ❤💕 Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I've bought a lot and I'll keep buying it. Highly recommend it.
Zane P.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite brand of frozen meals! The crispy tenders are so delicious. They are crispy and remind me of chicken tenders but are completely vegan. Whenever I go to the grocery store I always grab a bag of these.
Mariah C.
Arbor Vitae, WI
Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders uploaded by Mariah C.
Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders kind of taste like cardboard, but when I dip them in ranch or ketchup they aren’t too bad. My kids will eat them sometimes but we rarely buy since they aren’t certified organic.
Cherie J.
Grapevine, TX
Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders uploaded by Cherie J.
These taste really good for an alternative to regular strips. The only reason give 4 stars is due to me not figuring out how to make them crispy. Kids love them to which gives them a break from eating regular strips
Anna Y.
Warminster, PA
Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders uploaded by Anna Y.
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t like these. They’re too bland, I mean their meatless taco meat is great but these don’t have any flavor no pepper nothing. Also don’t microwave def make them in an air fryer bc they fell apart. It’s my one and done for these I won’t be buying them again. But if u like tofu then this could work for u bc kinda has no flavor like that.
Yessy G.
The BOMB! I love this product. It kinda tastes like chicken but really doesn't. It's crispy tender and so filling. If you never tried this brand or tenders I highly recommend it. :)
Astreja P.
Inver Grove Heights
My daughters love these! We’ve tried other brands in the past but this time they said I got the good kind! I tried a bite and they are pretty good actually and the texture is just right. I would of rated a 4 but it’s a bonus that the kids love them!
Yisel A.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy to prepare in the oven or on the stove, good price, enough for lunch or dinner, and with an exquisite flavor, it is also an excellent complement with fruits, salads or 1 carbohydrate, if you have a meal plan. also the bag has a hermetic closure so you can open and close without problem.
Nina K.
So so good. Much better than actual chicken strips. Better flavor and texture and healthier for you, the animals and the environment.
Helga S.
Las Vegas, NV
Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders uploaded by Helga S.
These satisfy my chicken cravings and is a great cruelty-free option! so delicious and is breaded with 77 whole grains so you get your daily dose while munching on these delicious tenders. I like to pair them with my herb potato wedges for a wonderful meal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly Y.
Fishers, IN
il y a 6 mois
Melissa D. il y a 5 mois
Love to bake them in the oven and then use them in crispy chicken tacos!!!
Mary M.
Stigler, OK
il y a 3 ans
How do Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders taste? I'm a meat eater and like to try vegetarian and vegan stuff on occasion :)
Marie C. il y a un an
I’m not vegan or vegetarian, I tried them and I love them! If you don’t have an air fryer broil them on high for like 5 min to make them more crispy and they taste great!