BY GARDEIN PROTEIN INTERNATIONAL

Gardein lightly breaded turk'y cutlets 4 ct see more...

Claire O.
Winston Salem, NC
I usually don't eat a whole lot of meatless foods, but the turkey cutlets are AWESOME! You can't even tell that it isn't real turkey. This is one thing that will stay in my freezer. 😁😁😁
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
These are so good and were a lifesaver for me on thanksgiving. The gravy that comes with it is so good too. It's amazing how much this actually tastes like turkey. It's healthy as well. I would purchase again if they came out with a gluten free breading. I have celiac disease so there are a lot of Gardein products I had to stop buying.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I do not subscribe to a strict vegetarian diet, but members of my household do, so I often am looking for veggie alternatives when meal planning. I was excited to find the gardein Lightly Breaded Turk'y Cutlets. I have struggled to make a vegetarian "chick'n" parm in the past, not getting crispy cutlets that hold up in sauce. These cutlets crisp up quickly in a little canola oil and hold up to marinara sauce when making a parm. They are a great new addition to our veggie line up.
Heather M.
Apopka, FL
Gardein does it again with another offering that is INSANELY SIMILAR to the "real" thing! Growing up in a cooking household, chicken fried turkey/chicken/steak was very common. THIS STUFF DOES NOT DISAPPOINT! Its nice and crispy, the gravy is delicious and it goes well with everything!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
They taste like the real stuff I had one for dinner today. This is my second time purchasing these cutlets and they are yummy. They also come with a gravy. I prepare them in my air fryer so no oil is needed. They are the right size and the texture is spot on. I would recommend this as a fried chicken/Turkey alternative.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Gardein is amazing in every wayβ€” and especially for making these turkey cutlets. Super tasty, especially when baked. The gravy is absolutely amazing as well! Wish there were more in a package because I can eat them all. Highly recommend!
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
I buy this stuff all the time. The gravy tastes so good mixed in with my mashed potatoes and the vegan meat really tastes like meat. The texture is also very good and not dry unlike really turkey. I'm in love with this stuff.
Mallorie B.
These are so good. It almost tastes like turkey. Even though it's not quite there it's still delicious. The gravy tasted really weird at first but adding salt helped it. I'll definitely buy these again.
Jennifer K.
Las Vegas, NV
So tasty! I made a vegan thanksgiving feast that was inspired by these turkey patties. It was so good ! Vegan Mac and cheese , corn , mashed garlic sweet potatoes all completely this for a perfect feast minus the meat and dairy !!
Cassandra L.
Kings Mtn, NC
Very good! I love how it comes with gravy because it is very hard to find vegetarian gravy where I live. These are so good with mashed potatoes. The breading is very good and the cutlets are super juicy.