BY GARDEIN PROTEIN INTERNATIONAL

Gardein lightly breaded turk'y cutlets 4 ct see more...

Caress S.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV
These are one of my favorite things to eat ever!!! I used to get them at Whole Foods but sadly now i cant seem to find them for this years Thanksgiving. They are crispy and so good i crave them all year round and i am really hoping i cant find them.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
Foodie Expert
The gravy is really what makes this, don't skip out on it. That is some *good* gravy. The breading is also great, nice and crispy. If you need a home-y meal, make this with some mashed potatoes and green beans. Your stomach and soul will be happy.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Foodie Expert
Another product Gardein has rocked! Cooked these babies up in the oven.. so crispy and tender.. my mouth literally was drooling. The Gravy is sooooooooooo yummy. Only thing though is they should give you a bit more gravy. It does come with two packs for four patties but you so need more. So I just added some cashew milk and seasonings to make more of the gravy. I will be using these for Thanksgiving!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
Foodie Expert
These are so good and were a lifesaver for me on thanksgiving. The gravy that comes with it is so good too. It's amazing how much this actually tastes like turkey. It's healthy as well. I would purchase again if they came out with a gluten free breading. I have celiac disease so there are a lot of Gardein products I had to stop buying.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I do not subscribe to a strict vegetarian diet, but members of my household do, so I often am looking for veggie alternatives when meal planning. I was excited to find the gardein Lightly Breaded Turk'y Cutlets. I have struggled to make a vegetarian "chick'n" parm in the past, not getting crispy cutlets that hold up in sauce. These cutlets crisp up quickly in a little canola oil and hold up to marinara sauce when making a parm. They are a great new addition to our veggie line up.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Monterey Park, CA
Second favorite product of Gardein (my first being their chicken tenders)! I should note that I never ate turkey before I was vegetarian so I don't know how it tastes in comparison to that but it tastes really good. I took these to a thanksgiving dinner once and my friends loved it even though they eat meat! They taste good by themselves or in a turkey burger. Highly recommend.
Mallorie B.
Mallorie B.
These are so good. It almost tastes like turkey. Even though it's not quite there it's still delicious. The gravy tasted really weird at first but adding salt helped it. I'll definitely buy these again.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Kings Mountain
Foodie Expert
Very good! I love how it comes with gravy because it is very hard to find vegetarian gravy where I live. These are so good with mashed potatoes. The breading is very good and the cutlets are super juicy.
Carina J.
Carina J.
Foodie Expert
OMG yes. They are great. Could use a little bit more flavor but it is amazing with their gravy. When you prepare them make sure you don't flip them to much as the breading might come of. But great replacement. I have them usually with some potatoes.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite! I love the gravy that comes with it. Not the healthiest option but delicious! Nice holiday option!