Gardein Orange Beefless Bowl

by Gardein

With Gardein single-serve bowls, it's easy to get a complete and deliciously meat-free meal. Made with Gardein beefless strips, red bell peppers, cauliflower, water chestnuts and edamame, this Orange Beefless Bowl is sure to satisfy. Even when you're in a hurry, this frozen meal makes a delicious flexitarian option any day of the week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gardein Orange Beefless Bowl!
Yisel yohana A.
Amagansett, NY
Easy to cook, good price, enough for lunch or dinner, and satisfying in taste, it is also an excellent complement with fruits. without forgetting that what I liked the most is that the food does not taste like plastic or cardboard like other products.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
Yummy!!! Mmmm!!! Gardein is one of my favorite frozen meal brands on the market. Vegan friendly!
Tessa P.
Newark, DE
I love all the gardein meals! This one isn’t my absolute favorite, but I still really enjoyed it. The chick’n is a great substitute for meat.
andi D.
Big Spring, TX
have have many many plant based brands but Gardein will always be my go too, the flavor the quality, Yum! If you haven’t already tried Gardein food, I 100% recommend!
Aahniya B.
It’s was alright not to good could be half soup but I think you should 100% try it I would get the beef one before I get beef less but other than that it’s good the rice was dry kind so I added some water so it was pretty good
Ashley J.
Leesburg, VA
Great way to provide my college student with a quick lunch! With Covid, my son has all his college classes online...talk about eating me out of house and home! This has been approved my my picky vegan. ❤️
Kimberly O.
Easthampton, MA
I love all their products they are a great brand. I eat these quite often for a quick lunch.
Paula C.
Winter Park, FL
Great option for my meatless days when I don’t want to make anything! Healthy lunch with real flavor added😀
Keara S.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m pescatarian and Gardein never misses with these bowls and they are always so enjoyable and incredibly convenient with the quick cook times. I’m not a huge fan of beef flavors but that’s just my own personal preference. The texture is great! Overall an amazing and delicious product.
Tamara L.
Oak Park, MI
I thought this was pretty good. The texture was great. The flavor was good, I would try it again for sure.

Looking for your answer?