Gardein Nashville Hot Chick’n Tenders

by Gardein

Gardein Nashville Hot Chick'n Tenders are pieces of juicy plant-based chick'n breaded with a kick of spice! Now with our new proprietary Pea + Wheat Protein Blend, Gardein has brought a whole new wave of inspiration to the kitchen!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gardein Nashville Hot Chick’n Tenders!
jenn W.
Gardein Nashville Hot Chick’n Tenders uploaded by jenn W.
Gardein Nashville Hot Chick’n Tenders uploaded by jenn W.
Oh how I wanted to love these to a 5 🌟 plus stat. These are DELICIOUS however I found the breading too be just a bit greasy as opposed to Gardein Seven Grain variety as well as a heavy wheat aftertaste. The packaging ... these do not have a buffalo look to them as the bag photo depicts NOTE they are very spicy though as you would expect with a hot or buffalo style tender {I wouldnt suggest if you arent a fan of spicy foods}. Quanity per bag, a great "chicken" flavor, & my kind of vegan alternative to wing night around here I definitely would buy again as the quality & overall taste does outweigh the reasoning for lowering my rating 🌿😜 #influenstereats #vegan #vegetarian #plantbased #healthychoices Gardein Nashville Hot Chick’n Tenders
Marissa C.
Mastic, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love this brand. I am a repeat consumer. This is great alternative for me. It is healthy. I don’t remember the price. I did buy it at target.
Eugeanna L.
Red Springs, NC
Gardein Nashville Hot Chick’n Tenders uploaded by Eugeanna L.
My kids loved this chicken strips. They paired it with ranch and they loved it. I tried them fried and baked and they were both awesome
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
These are my absolute favorite ficken tenders! They're so crispy and delicious (we love cooking them in the air fryer) and they really do taste like a mouth-watering, crispy chicken tender. The spicy flavor is so good. Not too hot to make them uneasy to eat, but just enough spice for a little kick. Theyre reasonably priced as well. I absolutely adore these and will buy them as long as they are made!
Jill D.
I have been a vegetarian for over 30 years and have found very few meat-like products that I like. Most of them taste the same and have weird textures. On a whim I bought these because I like everything hot and spicy. These are amazing! I have bought them a few times since. Nice texture, very spicy.
Emma G.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite of gardein products! I was scared they wouldn’t be spicy enough but I was wrong. So dang good. I make a Buffalo chicken wrap an add blue cheese. Highly recommend
Michaela L.
Purchased at: Target
I’m not sure if I had a bad batch, if i coked them wrong or if they really are terrible. The inside was completely turned into slime when I took these out of my oven. I even put them in longer & the “chicken” was like over chewed gum... super sticky & slimey. I had a hard time trying to eat these despite all the things I used to try to mask the texture & taste.
Faye C.
Menlo Park, CA
I love these!! Very well priced and easy to access. They taste delicious on their own, and I am in love with the delicious, spicy flavor. Cook easily and very crispy. They taste delicious, and I would definitely recommend and purchase again!!!
carmen D.
Durham, NC
amazing taste, I rebater them for a fresh taste with some of my seasonings, like adobo or msg. My boyfriend even sells them at his food truck!
Deepa C.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect amount of spice and easy to heat up in the air fryer! My only gripe is that it is a little oily but just dab before eating!

Looking for your answer?