Gardein Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes

Start a healthy relationship.

Does this taste good? I love the idea of it but question the taste.
How are these? I went vegetarian but wasn’t getting enough iron in my diet and getting sick so I’m pescatarian now, meaning I eat fish but no other meats. How do these compare to real crab because the fish I tried was not so hot.
Are these any good? I’ve never seen them before [user:lisap28]
Start your review of Gardein Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes!
Frieda J.
Freeport, IL
Gardein Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes uploaded by Frieda J.
I think the taste is amazingly delicious! The cost is fairly reasonable and I wish they’d sell it in stores near me. I absolutely recommend the purchase of this product.
Lisa M.
El Paso, TX
Gardein Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes uploaded by Lisa M.
I knew these would be amazing because there isn't a Gardein product that I didn't like. These crab cakes have a great texture & flavor. They cooked perfectly crispy in my toaster oven. Even my meat-eating, seafood-loving spouse was a huge fan of these crab cakes. They are great on their own as an appetizer with a dipping sauce. I liked them with the chipotle Just Mayo. I also tossed them in a corn tortilla for an awesome taco!
Ray P.
Purchased at: Target
Literally so delicious. I don’t know how they got the taste of crab into a vegan dish but I’m shook. I stock up when I can because it’s not always available where I shop. Flavor and texture are on point.
Corina B.
Haydenville, MA
Delicious and very much like real crab cakes!! Breading is on point!! Definitely a staple in my house.
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
I loved these! The best meatless crab cake I have ever tried! Great texture and good outside crunchZ good price as well just wish there were more.
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
Gardein Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Target
I love these they are so easy to make and yummy. My husband who has a seafood allergy really enjoys these. They have authentic taste. Taste beat deep fried or air fryer to get a nice crunch on the outside. I definitely recommend.
Allyson O.
Purchased at: Kroger
i love these little bites of goodness. i use veganaise to make a tartar sauce with some lemon and voila ! i used to love crab cakes and i missed them as i was going vegan. these are an awesome replacement and i’ve heard from crab lovers that it’s one of their faves as well.
Alli Z.
Vallejo
Absolutely love these products! Value is awesome & the flavor Never changes! My kids love them too! Great for a quick meal for the family! Always great to have on hand!
Stepher W.
Las Vegas, NV
How do they make their items taste exactly like meat without adding animal ingredients? Terrific spices, that's how! These are delicious and could easily fool the toughest carnivore.
lee F.
Tastes great. Vegan, flavorful.even better in the oven. Crispy and toasty. Free from junk and fillers. Even non vegans love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica P.
Gilbert
il y a 2 ans
Dionne J. il y a 8 mois
I agree with Shelley G.. These are my favorite go to's when I want meatless seafood. They taste so authentic!