Gardein Meatless Chick'n Strips

Sauced, wrapped or on the side, these versatile strips are the start of a delicious meal!

Sabe bien? Alguna cosa que cambiarian?
Start your review of Gardein Meatless Chick'n Strips!
Heather F.
Gardein Meatless Chick'n Strips uploaded by Heather F.
Purchased at: H-E-B
These cook up very quickly and be used with marinades, salads, pastas, or soups. One of my favorite chicken alternatives.
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Gardein Meatless Chick'n Strips uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Target
These chicken strips are yummy & so versatile, I use them in a lot of meals at least a few times a month. I think they work best in wraps & cut up for pizza toppings. The vegan strips are a perfect size & taste really tasty with just salt, pepper, and olive oil. There are 13g of protein, which is great for my son who loves chicken/chick’n & can add some variety to his diet. #chicknisit #influenstereats Gardein Meatless Chick'n Strips
Zane P.
Portland, OR
These are great! I make a vegan fettuccine Alfredo and I’ll use broccoli and fry these up and put it as a chicken substitute and it’s so dang delicious ! Plus I’ve never had a gardein product I haven’t liked.
Sara R.
Tucson, AZ
Gardein Meatless Chick'n Strips uploaded by Sara R.
We use this when we make fajitas and it’s a great chicken replacement. I fry it up in a pan with my favorite seasoning. It’s browns up nicely and tastes wonderful. You can’t even tell it’s not chicken.
Savi B.
S Ozone Park, NY
Really good meat substitute! They have a whole chain of products that make switching to a vegan diet a few days a week easy.
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
Add these in a pasta dish or any Mexican dishes in place of chicken. So good without the veins and weird fat parts and bones. Tastes delicious, you can season with spices the same way as chicken. I stir fry with turmeric, yellow curry sauce, veggies with some rice or quinoa. Home run!! Can be found in most grocery stores or natural food stores in the freezer. Promoted often. Gardein Meatless Chick'n Strips
Brittany D.
Sandy, UT
As soon as fall/ soup season hits, my family puts out a bolo on this product. This fake chicken is holds up the best in soups! Especially chicken noodle! It has great flavor and doesn’t get mushy, even when reheating leftovers! It is delicious!
Sarah H.
Sometimes I miss eating chicken nuggets, and so I always have a stash of frozen meat substitutes in the freezer. These crisp up nicely in the oven, and have a nice flavor. They don't stand out in comparison to some of the other chicken substitutes I've tried, but they are a good option.
Toni T.
Purchased at: Safeway
One of my favorite things for dinner (and a family fav) is Asian chicken lettuce wraps. That being said, I have been a vegetarian for almost 10 years now. When I’d make this for my family, I felt like I was missing out. But now, i once again get to indulge in my favorite! I cook the Gardein Chick’n Strips in the skillet and then toss them in my food processor until I get the consistency I am looking for and voila! I am a very happy girl 😁
Vienna Q.
Las Vegas, NV
I do not like this product what do ever, in my opinion it’s quite chewy and the texture is not similar to chicken at all, there are better products out there on the market like the nova chickn patties! Just need to add extra seasoning
Ask a question to the Influenster community...