Gardein Meatless BBQ Porkless Pocket Meal

by Gardein

Deliciously Meat-Free

[product:gardein-bbq-porkless-pocket-meal] Has anyone tried these?
Has anyone seen these for sale in Ontario ?
Does it come with other fillings besides vegan “chicken”?
Start your review of Gardein Meatless BBQ Porkless Pocket Meal!
Danielle M.
Due West, SC
As a transitioning vegan I am always looking for "meat" alternatives that don't taste like cardboard and dog food. Gardein has hit the nail on the head with these mini pockets. I'm not a super big fan of BBQ sauce but there is just the right amount of spicy heat and sweet and tangy. The porkless filling is AMAZINGLY delicious. My daughter (4 years old) absolutely LOVES them. The roll is a little sweet, but I think it compliments the filling perfectly. I have the meatless meatballs and manderin chick'n in my freezer and I can't wait to try them. Gardein has set the mark high and exceeded it!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
These are really good If you cook them in a toaster oven. Just got to be careful the inside can splat and make a hot mess. This is my favorite on the go type of meal. I microwave them for a couple mins then put in the toaster oven.
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
Gardein Meatless BBQ Porkless Pocket Meal uploaded by Claire V.
Gardein Meatless BBQ Porkless Pocket Meals after this cat's meow! High ratings for their low price, easy prep, palate-pleasing taste, a pig-friendly production!
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
Nice, quick lunch or snack with little guilt.my kids like these and are always in my freezer. Good sweet flavor
Angela Maria Y.
Lutz, FL
I absolutely Love These pork less buns!!! I stock up on them whenever I can because over the past two years they sell out fast. I’d recommend warming in the microwave for 30 seconds then put them in a toaster oven. They’re fully cooked.
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are absolutely delicious and completely worth the price. I love how fast and tasty these are.
Katie R.
Elizaville, NY
Gardein Meatless BBQ Porkless Pocket Meal uploaded by Katie R.
This is one of my favorite vegetarian comfort foods, I like to serve it with green veggies (usually green beans) and Annie's white cheddar mac and cheese for dinner. It's also good for a quick to go lunch by itself. My 5 year old loves it too!
Allyson O.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
i don’t like pork and i don’t like bbq. that being said… these were alright. the pockets tend to still be cold in the middle. it’s doughy and totally sweet. i wouldnt purchase again but some people enjoy it.
Kelly Y.
Mountain Grv, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan of this one. Tasted rubbery, too much sauce to compensate for lack of flavor of "meat" and very small portioned for the price. Won't repeat buy this one.
Crystal H.
Toledo, OH
I personally did not really like the flavor of this. I added my own sauce. It’s not a bad meal. But it just wasn’t flavorful enough for me. I would not recommend someone to buy this unless they really wanted to try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
il y a un an
Chris R. il y a un an
Yes, I have. They were OK. Not my favorite meatless product, but not bad.