Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n

by Gardein

Gardein Mandarin Orange Chicken Crispy, 10.5 Ounce -- 8 per case. good source of protein no trans fats no dairy, no eggs re-sealable pouch (if theres any left) ingredients: gardein : water, soy protein*, vital wheat gluten, natural flavors (from plant sources), organic ancient grains (quinoa, amaranth, millet and kamut ), expeller pressed canola oil, pea protein, carrot fiber, organic beet root fiber, organic evaporated cane juice, yeast extract, sea salt. batter: wheat gluten, modified cornstarch, toasted wheat crumbs, soy protein isolate, wheat flour, cane sugar, salt, onion powder, soy lecithin, spices, cream of tartar, baking soda, garlic powder. sauce: water, evaporated cane juice, rice vinegar, less sodium soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, alcohol), fruit puree (water, mandarin and tangerine juice concentrate, chopped orange peels, natural flavor), salted sake (water, rice, salt), corn starch, Thai chili sauce (sugar, water, chili paste, garlic, vinegar, modified food starch, salt, fermented wheat protein, cayenne pepper, citric acid, xanthan gum), ginger, expeller pressed canola oil, white pepper. product contains less than 0.5% alcohol *non genetically engineered soybeans shelf life 360 days

Storage State: frozen

State Of Readiness: prepared, heat and serve

Where can you buy this?
i'’m interested in being vegetarian. how different of a consistency is this to normal chicken meat? i can deal with a different texture, but i want to know a little bit before i dive in head first!
Does this taste like orange chicken?
Start your review of Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n!
Autumn F.
Allentown
Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n uploaded by Autumn F.
Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n uploaded by Autumn F.
I love this meatless option! The sauce is amazing and it took less than 10 minutes to cook. The sauce is delicious and there is a great texture, just like chicken nuggets. My toddler loves them too, a new favorite in our home!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Whenever I want to make rice and miss chicken I always buy this. I love the sauce that comes with this! I make it it and put it on top of rice so it’s kind of like a bento bowl but better. Also it’s vegan so it’s even better.
Tamara S.
Guyton, GA
Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n uploaded by Tamara S.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite of the Gardein meals. There is enough of it in the package to share with my daughter, pair it with some steamed broccoli and you have a healthy meal. Tastes like Chinese takeout to me!
Bernice C.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n uploaded by Bernice C.
This is so good! It's a meatless product. you can't even tell that it isn't real chicken. Just like chicken nuggets with orange soy sauce. The whole bag is 550 calories. And it's under $4 at Walmart. I will be trying the whole gardein line!!
Heather S.
Kissimmee, FL
I purchased this to go with a Chinese themed dinner one night to make sure my vegetarian daughter had food to eat. She said it was excellent. The taste was great, the texture was perfect and the spices were just right. I’d buy this again in a second (and eat it all myself)
alexis S.
fairport
Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n uploaded by alexis S.
This product was nicely packaged, they’re were no issues with it, it was delicious and i would get it again. it tastes so much like real orange mandarin chicken and it cooked perfectly. i recommend this for anyone who even just likes chicken, it is just the perfect flavours.
Heather F.
Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n uploaded by Heather F.
Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n uploaded by Heather F.
Purchased at: H-E-B
These are a great addition to your stir fry. Pop them in the air fryer for about 15 minutes, and they come out perfect. The sauce is sweet, but not too salty or overbearing. It pairs perfectly with Trader Joe’s riced cauliflower stir fry.
Jayda H.
eastorange
Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n uploaded by Jayda H.
Purchased at: Walmart
The product is a questionable selection... whether you’re a vegan or just a mandarin chicken lover your thoughts may vary. In my opinion this “chicken” was disappointing I remember while cooking the chicken I licked the sauce from the defrosted packet, as one does 😂, and thinking this chicken was about to be bomb but girlll I was wrong. The flavor of the chicken was to die for but the texture was just plain wrong. I wouldn’t recommend this product but if texture doesn’t matter to you, Go for it!!
H A.
Cochranville, PA
The sauce is gold, almost better than any Restaurant I have tried. The fake chicken definitely has flavor and does taste like chicken. You wouldn't know the difference
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
I had this for dinner tonight with jasmine rice. It’s really quick to make and tastes good. It’s easy to add in some broccoli or frozen veggies. It has a sweet sauce you can use all or half to reduce sugar/calories. It’s doesn’t have a strong orange flavor. I probably eat this a couple times a month. I buy at Ralph’s, Target or Sprouts. Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n
Ask a question to the Influenster community...