GroceryFrozen FoodsGardein
Lightly Seasoned Chick’n Scallopini

Gardein Lightly Seasoned Chick’n Scallopini

by Gardein

Gardein™ Lightly Seasoned Chick'n Scallopini.

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Now gluten-free.

Garden grown protein.

I'm meat-free.

Chef pick.

Just saute and you will flip over me.

Dinner's ready in 5 minutes!

Calories 120.

Protein 12g.

Cholesterol 0.

Trans fat 0.

Per serving.

4 per pack.

Gluten-free.

Do these cook similarly to regular chicken breasts? I’ve been craving chicken Parmesan and I just don’t want to overcook or be disappointed!
Recently bought this but haven’t tried it yet! Is it good? [product:gardein-chickn-scallopini-lightly-seasoned-4-ct]
Start your review of Gardein Lightly Seasoned Chick’n Scallopini!
Heather F.
Gardein Lightly Seasoned Chick’n Scallopini uploaded by Heather F.
I bought these to use in a broccoli Alfredo meal. The portion size is great-perfect, large size for one single serving. They cooked up very easily as well. The only downside, is they are not flavorful at all and have a funky texture. They are very bland and you will need to add quite a bit of seasoning.
Jessica  W.
Norfolk, VA
Gardein Lightly Seasoned Chick’n Scallopini uploaded by Jessica  W.
Vegetarian products have come such a long way! Great flavor, texture and price. With or without the sauce, there are so many dishes you can make with these.
Ally W.
Omaha, NE
Gardein Lightly Seasoned Chick’n Scallopini uploaded by Ally W.
We used this to make bang Chick-fil-A and I would definitely recommend trying it. I couldn’t tell the difference. The consistency and flavor were really good. It was a little pricey but for the quality of the product I was impressed.
Nolen V.
Janesville, WI
Gardein Lightly Seasoned Chick’n Scallopini uploaded by Nolen V.
These are amazing! These are my favorite non breaded chicken to cook with. I made a delicious chicken piccata using these. They get so tender and juicy, and you can season them however you please. Perfect thing to keep in the freezer for quick meals! Delicious.
Sara R.
Tucson, AZ
Gardein Lightly Seasoned Chick’n Scallopini uploaded by Sara R.
Purchased at: Safeway
We use these to make vegan fried chicken. It tastes just like real fried chicken. We take the scallopini and dip it into cashew milk then flour and after that we dip it back in the cashew milk and roll it in bread crumbs. After that we fry them in canola oil until they are brown. Delicious!
Jennie F.
Cincinnati, OH
Gardein Lightly Seasoned Chick’n Scallopini uploaded by Jennie F.
I bought this product off the recommendation of Lauren Toyota from Hot for Food. She used these cutlets in a recipe to make a vegan fried chicken sandwich. I replicated it, and yummm!!
Rebekah G.
Long Beach, CA
So good! Easy to make and very flavorful. Good meat substitute and addition to meals!
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
These are delicious! I purchased mine at target. They go great in a salad or on the side in a pasta dish.
Jaquelin  B.
Haledon, NJ
This makes for a quick easy lunch or dinner meal.Add a green salad, some veggies or pasta to complete .You don’t have to spend hours slogging over a stove or trying to come up with meal ideas.
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
I started trying the Gardein line of products when I decided to go one month without eating any meat. And truth is, I actually enjoyed the few products that I tried. Ti my Surprise, my husband who is a meat eater,, enjoyed this as well. That even now, I'll purchase some of my favorite products. I don't have a picture of the chicken scalloped as I threw the package. This makes for a quick easy lunch or dinner meal. Add a green salad, some veggies or pasta to complete. You don't have to spend hours slogging over a stove or trying to come up with meal ideas.Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor S.
Windham, ME
il y a 3 ans
Angela Maria Y. il y a un an
Yes! It’s so good!!! I used a meyer lemon and capers to sauté after the olive oil gave them a little crisp on each side. I covered with the lid for five minutes on low and it tasted JUST live chicken or veal piccata!!! Enjoy