Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyGardein
Italian Rigatoni Skillet Meals - 20oz

Gardein Italian Rigatoni Skillet Meals - 20oz

by Gardein

Gardein is excited to introduce the latest addition to our family of delicious, meatless meals - NEW Gardein Skillet Meals. These tasty, meat-free, Non-GMO Project Verified meals for two combine our signature meatless meats with a variety of crisp vegetables, grains and pastas in flavorful sauces that can be prepared in just minutes. Available in a variety of flavors, these hearty meals are quick and convenient and are sure to quickly become a family favorite. See images and bullets for more information.

DELICIOUSLY MEAT FREE ENTREE This plant-based version of a classic meal offers a savory combination of pasta, peppers and onions along with our new Gardein Italian saus’age bites and a rich marinara sauce – for a tasty meatless meal in just minutes.; FOR MEAT AND VEGGIE LOVERS ALIKE Our mouth-watering Italian Rigatoni 'n Saus'age is a plant based food and contains 13 grams of protein per serving. This flavorful vegan meal replacement is sure to become one of your favorite dishes.; QUICK AND CONVENIENT FOODS Our quick and easy meat free meals for two are ready in just minutes, so you don't have to spend all your time in the kitchen.; PACKED WITH PLANT BASED PROTEIN – Made with a savory blend of soy, wheat, vegetables, and 13 grams of protein per serving, this vegetarian option is sure to keep you satisfied.; MEATLESS IS TASTY - Not only are our meals delicious and flavorful, they also contain vitamins and minerals and are Vegan Certified, Dairy Free and Non-GMO Project Verified, so they fit into a variety of healthy lifestyles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gardein Italian Rigatoni Skillet Meals - 20oz!
Heather F.
Gardein Italian Rigatoni Skillet Meals - 20oz uploaded by Heather F.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This was a really good and quick meal to cook for my husband and I. It was incredibly easy and cooked up in less than 10 minutes. It is seasoned perfectly too. The “sausage” isn’t “fake tasting”, which is sometimes what my husband complains about. My only complaint was the portion size was a little too small for the both of us.
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Gardein Italian Rigatoni Skillet Meals - 20oz uploaded by Amber F.
Gardein Italian Rigatoni Skillet Meals - 20oz uploaded by Amber F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gardein, thank you for making sure there was enough sauce for this meal! Normally, their meal starters are always skimping on sauce but this meal... was on point! It was very spicy and I had to add ranch to it for my 6 year old to tone down the heat for her but for those who love spicy pastas, THIS IS FOR YOU! It was really easy to make and was done in no time. I do have to say that you can’t really go by the directions because it says 5-7 minutes and it should be done but there’s absolutely no way. It said to put the sauce pack in hot water and let it defrost that way but it doesn’t thaw out in just hot water. I physically had to partially thaw it in the hot water then put it in the pan with the noodles as a big frozen blob because it was still frozen. In total, I believe it took me around 15-18 minutes just to ensure the sausages were browned and not soggy and the noodles weren’t too firm. It was good! Very tiny portions though so just be aware. I got one bite out of it while my wife and daughter got a small coffee cup filled halfway (don’t judge how I served it 😂 it was less messy that way in a cup). So, for $8, it could have had more in it than what came in the bag. That’s my only complaint so minus one star for that.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Delicious!! The sausage is great and so is the sauce. ❤️ It is a good product, I like anything that is Italian, yummy!!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,352 reviews
Gardein Italian Rigatoni Skillet Meals - 20oz uploaded by Semaria S.
Gardein Italian Rigatoni Skillet Meals - 20oz uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
This meatless meal was an okay purchase. Very simple to prepare. Includes a sauce pack, gardein sausage, rigatoni pasta, bell peppers and onions. Ready in less than 10min. Over all, tastes great. How ever, the sausage could be a little better.
Karina H.
Muy bueno. Rico sabor. Delicioso aroma. El precio es muy bueno también. Y la presentación es muy adecuada para su uso.
Corina B.
Haydenville, MA
Very yummy!!! I really like this with the vegan parm!! So yummy and very filling. A nice quick dinner!
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Yum yum! I love this! Gardein has lots of great options to choose from. I love the tofurkey they have
Taylor N.
Teague, TX
I actually didn’t even know this was vegan until my sister pointed it out, it’s one of my family’s favorites for a quick dinner and you wouldn’t even know it’s vegan unless you read the packaging! I would definitely recommend this product & brand.
Alisha L.
Vancouver, WA
I purchased this on a whim last year and made it. When I took the first bite, I automatically went to my happy place. This particular one is so good, with restaurant quality and taste. I also love the sliced Italian sausages by Gardein.
Brittany C.
East Hartford, CT
These are such a godsend for me on busy work nights. As a vegan household I am always struggling to find a quick dinner. I don’t love the ingredients in here health wise but i love that I can throw some veggies in the oven add this and be done.

Looking for your answer?