Gardein Home Style Beefless Tips

by Gardein

#13 in Beef

Gardein??? Home Style Beefless Tips.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden + protein.
Sizzle me... and I'll beef you up!
8 minute meal maker!
Per serving.
Home style.
I'm meat-free.
Cook with me.

What’s the best way to cook these? I made stew with them and the texture was terrible! [user:lisap28]
Start your review of Gardein Home Style Beefless Tips!
Vionnette M.
Orange City, FL
Gardein Home Style Beefless Tips uploaded by Vionnette M.
Purchased at: Target
The best of the beat gardein it has always been my go to for my vegetarian needs it looks and taste amazing
Jennifer L.
So delicious!! I make these all the time. You can heat them up plain or add to other sauces! I like to fry them first to get the best texture!
jennifer H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Gardein Home Style Beefless Tips uploaded by jennifer H.
We have been adventuring in meat substitute items recently , so this caught my eye at sprouts ! First opening the package I did kind of think of dog food Haha but it was super simple to make and actually pretty good. You just put a little oil on the pan and cook it on both sides for a few minutes. Keep it frozen though ! No need for thawing, its not meat to need to do so. Only thing that needed getring use to was the texture. I drizzled a little teriyaki sauce on it , so it added a nice flavor to it with a side of veggies. Great substitute for those looking to lower cholesterol or who simply just don't eat meat! Gardein Home Style Beefless Tips
Izabela S.
Gardein Home Style Beefless Tips uploaded by Izabela S.
It’s pretty good. Not the best from gardein but pretty good. I added garlic at the end of cooking, it made it smell and taste much better.
Jamie A.
Charlotte, NC
Gardein Home Style Beefless Tips uploaded by Jamie A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is super yummy! I season it good add brown gravy and peppers with rice!! Super yum. I wish the bag was bigger for it to be $5. Definitely will buy again. I have sautéed. Baked. And I might grill next. Kaboobs maybe
Taylor V.
Riverview, FL
If you're going vegan and craving beef/steak for dinner, this could be a good substitute. I was head over heels the first time I made these CORRECTLY. I wanted to let you guys know you have to make sure it is totally crispy on either side before adding the sauce in the pan.. otherwise, your in for some weird mush that won't taste much like beef tips at all. Delicious once you get the process down! I add these to my stir fry, with pad thai, or just vegetables.
Tena A.
Decatur, GA
These are great, seriously. I've found it difficult to find vegetarian beef that has the right flavor AND texture, but these fit the bill. They are pretty versatile too so you can use them as a substitute in a bunch of dishes, or eat them on their own over rice.
Morgan D.
Tuttle, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Normally I hate giving low reviews, but this product is just not worth it. The texture is rubbery no matter how you cook it, microwave, stove top, oven, or air fryer. The flavor is so far off from really anything I've had before, and I used to be a meat eater back before my senior year of high school. This product is just not worth it.
Leticia P.
Anaheim, CA
This is good with tofu . I use this to replace sausages. I dislike the fact that they are not gluten free but beside that very delish!
Sally R.
Aurora, CO
Gardein Home Style Beefless Tips uploaded by Sally R.
I just tried this product today! I cooked it with broccoli and teriyaki sauce and it turned out good! I am recommending this to people like me who are transitioning to veganism.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica P.
Gilbert
il y a 2 ans
Jennifer W. il y a un an
Cook them separately and add them last so they don't lose their crisp and texture in a soup or stew. I cook them first, set aside and use the briening on the pan for everything else, then add back in at the end.