BY GARDEIN

Gardein™ Seven Grain Crispy Tenders.

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Award winning.

Cholesterol 0.

Trans fat 0.

Per serving.

I'm meat-free.

Great salad topper. see more...

Ashley M.
Nashville , TN
These are the best!! I usually like to stay away from frozen food because of the sodium but these were all around perfect. They looked, smelled, and tasted just like chicken tenders but even better. I am HUGE on texture and these were very comparable to the real thing. Since I first bought them they are always on my grocery list.
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
I love putting these in kale wraps I make with a little vegan ranch, and sriracha. Could also be great if you have little ones who like to eat chicken nuggets but you don’t want to feed them real chickens. Gardein is always easily accessible and I can find them in my local Publix and targets, making a compassionate lifestyle easy to have :)!
Skylar F.
BEST CHICKEN SUBSTITUTE EVER! I eat these at least twice a week. They taste just like chicken... No they taste better than chicken. Even my dad was fooled by the realness of this product.  I love to add these to salads or wraps. They are great tossed with a little wing sauce as well.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
These are really really good! My only thing is sometimes the crust is a little soggy if you don’t let them cook right. Also the meat texture vs crust is a little off. So don’t expect it to feel like real meat but all in all I love these! Five stars!
Dana S.
Lexington Pk, MD
I absolutely adore these strips! They're crispy and have the right amount of juicy flavor. I gave a couple to my son, a diehard chicken nugget fan. He couldn't tell the difference between these and chicken strips! Definitely a win in my house!
Gaby N.
Cambridge, MN
Best vegan comfort food staple!!!!! We mAke tacos, burritos, nuggets and just about every other dish you would use chicken in. I gave some to some meat eaters and they didn’t even realize it wasn’t real chicken! Delicious!!
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
These are now part of my go to weeknight easy to make dinner. They could easily pass as chicken tenders, of if you are transitioning into a plant based diet, this is a must try! (Your kids might even like them) The breading bakes up crispy, no frying required! I have these with a side of buffalo sauce for dipping, just to add a kick to my meal. The best part is they are reasonably priced and are actually good!
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
This was the very first vegan “chikn” product i tried in 2015 when I stopped eating meat! I added this to a pasta dish and I was able to trick my husband! These have remained a staple in our freezer, although I consume soy in moderation. Great for a quick add in to pasta, salads, wraps or alone with fries/onion rings! I LOVE that Publix will put these on sale BOGO FREE!!
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
I do like them, but I don't like them nearly as much as other Gardein products! You really must make sure these are nice and crispy- their flavor VERY MUCH SO relies on the fact that they need to be nice and crispy. Very good accompanied by some fries! (and still much better than its meaty counterparts!)
Hannah L.
Better than meat (of course because they are vegan and cruelty free but also tastier)! They’re honestly not that expensive where I live. I can prepare them in the oven or in the microwave and eat them with hot sauce, on a wrap, or countless other ways. Everything Gardein makes is exceptional
Katie P.
Salinas, CA
Do you like these? If not which brand do you prefer?
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
So I recently went vegetarian and tried these and loved them! Only problem is these things are a smidge too expensive for what you get. Anyone know of any websites that offer coupons for Gardein or Morning Star even? Just trying to save some coin 👌🏼