BY GARDEIN

Gardein™ Seven Grain Crispy Tenders.

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Award winning.

Cholesterol 0.

Trans fat 0.

Per serving.

I'm meat-free.

Great salad topper. see more...

Ali R.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Gardein crispy tenders are very delicious and they taste just like chicken nuggets! Best part is, they are vegan! They’re also non-GMO, dairy-free, kosher, and made with plant protein. I dipped them in a wing sauce today, and I’ve added them to a salad and a wrap. My little loves to eat them with Annie’s Organic Ketchup.  My carnivore husband loved them too! (He took a bite and wasn’t “totally disappointed”.) Gardein Crispy Tenders Seven Grain
Skylar F.
Foodie Expert
BEST CHICKEN SUBSTITUTE EVER! I eat these at least twice a week. They taste just like chicken... No they taste better than chicken. Even my dad was fooled by the realness of this product.  I love to add these to salads or wraps. They are great tossed with a little wing sauce as well.
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
I love putting these in kale wraps I make with a little vegan ranch, and sriracha. Could also be great if you have little ones who like to eat chicken nuggets but you don’t want to feed them real chickens. Gardein is always easily accessible and I can find them in my local Publix and targets, making a compassionate lifestyle easy to have :)!
Julie W.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Ok so I haven't had real meat in like 8 years, but this definetly satisfies my "meat" cravings. They are the perfect amount of crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside. I love to add them to salads or make a chicken strip dinner with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Deliah H.
Burlington, NC
I am obsessed with these meatless tenders! You can’t tell it’s not meat ! I highly recommend these to any vegetarian or anyone who is trying to eat cleaner ! I paired mine with yummy sweet potato fries 😋 Gardein Crispy Tenders Seven Grain
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Foodie Expert
These are now part of my go to weeknight easy to make dinner. They could easily pass as chicken tenders, of if you are transitioning into a plant based diet, this is a must try! (Your kids might even like them) The breading bakes up crispy, no frying required! I have these with a side of buffalo sauce for dipping, just to add a kick to my meal. The best part is they are reasonably priced and are actually good!
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
This was the very first vegan “chikn” product i tried in 2015 when I stopped eating meat! I added this to a pasta dish and I was able to trick my husband! These have remained a staple in our freezer, although I consume soy in moderation. Great for a quick add in to pasta, salads, wraps or alone with fries/onion rings! I LOVE that Publix will put these on sale BOGO FREE!!
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Foodie Expert
LOVE these crispy tenders! They’re amazing as a quick snack or part of a meal. I’m vegan but my meat-eating friends love them too. Best when baked so they’re extra crispy. This is my favorite fake meat. Highly recommend!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Foodie Expert
I Cook these on my pizzaz and I like to use them in my salads. Lately I have been making a copycat Fuji Apple salad from Panera and these goes nicely in the salad. They are also good alone as chicken strips. I usually buy them at Walmart and find them to be affordable and tasty as well as easy to make
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought these as a meat alternative and my 3yr old couldn't tell the difference. I bake them or use my air fryer. This product is vegan and is delicious. I will be purchasing these again they do sell them at my Walmart and my local grocery store at a reasonable price.
Katie P.
Salinas, CA
Do you like these? If not which brand do you prefer?
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
So I recently went vegetarian and tried these and loved them! Only problem is these things are a smidge too expensive for what you get. Anyone know of any websites that offer coupons for Gardein or Morning Star even? Just trying to save some coin 👌🏼