BY GARDEIN

Gardein™ Seven Grain Crispy Tenders.

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Award winning.

Cholesterol 0.

Trans fat 0.

Per serving.

I'm meat-free.

Great salad topper. see more...

• Do you like these? If not which brand do you prefer? 11 Answers
  • So I recently went vegetarian and tried these and loved t...3 Answers
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
So I was walking aimlessly down the target frozen food section, found these, and thought 'hey chicken would be good for my salad lunches!' I make them the first day and they're freaking BOMB. I legit raved about them. Fast forward 3 days later and I learned they're not even actual chicken? That tastes like real chicken? And has a really healthy breading? Like wow. You should definitely try this out if you havent!
Kat N.
These are EVERYTHING. To be real? If gardein didn’t exist, I would’ve given up on vegetarianism (these are vegan btw) a looooong time ago. I like the taste of meat. That never went away. I LOVE chicken strips. These taste exactly like good ones. If you’re not trying to be super healthy, pan fry them. It’s amazing.
With gardein, there’s not really much of a reason for me to go back to eating meat. Their products are genuinely tasty and actually close to the real thing. And I’m the type to get pissed when people say vegan products taste like meat when they don’t.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
We got this delicious Gardein crispy tenders at Costco.
They are so good and taste like chicken that i actually got nervous that it's not vegetarian. So i double checked the ingredients and it's not just vegetarian but also vegan. So I'm so happy to add another delicious food to my diet.
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
Thesea re good if you like chicken fingers and are trying to eat more plant based foods. Theyre a pain to try and cook, they take a while to get cripsy but once theyre done theyre good. The texture is just like chicken, the breading is some sort of oat breading. Its good, i just wish there was more breading or something, more flavor. Good if you dont feel like cooking just throw them in the oven
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Non-vegetarian/vegan here and I will admit that I gravitate towards these tenders more so than true chicken tenders lately. I really try to incorporate more veggie into my diet, but I'm such a sucker for meat protein, so this was the perfect compromise. The only thing I'm slightly upset about it how few tenders are in each package- I need more!
Victoria D.
Gardein Crispy Tenders Seven Grain are a perfect lunch with a side salad. They have 8g of protein and only 8carbs per serving about 5 tenders. They are also low sugar! Something I look for in food. They are totally meat free so good for vegetarians. I love that they are still crispy like a regular chicken tender.
Michele K.
Oak Forest
This is the #1 chickenless chicken on the market-ask any vegan. I wish they would sell bigger bags. It would be easier than storing 10 odd shape bags in my small freezer. My kids eat this with almost every meal- on a sandwich, in a salad, mixed with veggies, on nachos. The list goes on.
Frankie P.
These are my go to veggie tenders for a busy week. They cook quickly and get really crispy. I also love how they taste, I eat these at least once a week. I'm strictly vegetarian and I have very high standards for my veggie meats and these literally hit everything point on my list. The only downside is they only carry 10 in one pack. I wish the company would package more at a time but these are delicious regardless and they have a wonderful grain coating leaving me guilt free when I eat them.
Dana S.
Hampton, VA
I absolutely adore these strips! They're crispy and have the right amount of juicy flavor. I gave a couple to my son, a diehard chicken nugget fan. He couldn't tell the difference between these and chicken strips! Definitely a win in my house!
Amy C.
These are AMAZING! I was nervous to try them thinking that because they’re not real chicken they’d be a weird texture..but they taste just like chicken. I actually couldn’t believe they weren’t for a split second. Would definitely buy again!
Katie P.
Salinas, CA
Do you like these? If not which brand do you prefer?
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
So I recently went vegetarian and tried these and loved them! Only problem is these things are a smidge too expensive for what you get. Anyone know of any websites that offer coupons for Gardein or Morning Star even? Just trying to save some coin 👌🏼

back