Gardein crispy chick’n patty

Gardein™ Crispy Chick'n Patties.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Award winner!
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
55% less fat than a regular chicken patty.
Simply delicious.
Bakes in 10 minutes!
Calories 160.
Protein 13g.
Cholesterol 0.
Trans fat 0.
Per serving.
4 patties per pack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gardein crispy chick’n patty!
Chelé F.
Los Angeles, CA
Gardein crispy chick’n patty uploaded by Chelé F.
I've tried almost 10 Gardein products and this is my fave so far. For a manager at Chick-fil-A I know my chicken! But man does this satisfy 🤤 400 F°/10 min. air fryer and flip halfway through! Gardein crispy chick’n patty
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
Wow omg these plant based chickn patties were so so good!! I couldn’t even taste the difference. They are super affordable and easy to find!! I made them as chicken burger but I can’t wait to make them as chicken parm with pasta 😋
Alexandra H.
Clifton Hts, PA
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Gardein crispy chick’n patty uploaded by Yoshira R.
I bought these (slider version) on accident, not knowing it wasn’t real meat. But I decided to try them anyway because they looked good compared to other vegan faux meats I’ve had in the past. To my surprise I ended up liking them a lot and have even repurchased. It doesn’t taste like chicken per say but it’s very similar and the texture of the chikn patty is spot on. I just add a little salt or some veggies and cheese and I’m good to go. I don’t remember the calories but I do remember thinking the number was pretty high for one slider.
Hayley F.
PonteVedra
These patties are super yummy and come out super crispy like a real chicken patty if cooked correctly! It is my favorite lunch time snack if I am home and have the time. It will save you a lot of money (and calories) by not spending at your local food chain. It is the perfect balance of healthy and filling!
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
Texture is good, flavor is not so great. I think that this faux chicken patty’s competitors are better
Denise G.
Astoria, NY
This is such an amazing product. Not only is it cruelty free but it is also so delicious. I love that it personally satisfies the craving of a crispy chicken patty, while also being vegan!  These go really well in burger buns, wraps, and even in salads.
Keara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Tastes so good. Can’t even tell that it isn’t the real thing. I feel like I can still eat whatever one else is eating and stick to my values. I always have these on hand! They are so good on their own or to make into delicious sandwiches with some lettuce and a schmear of Veganise!
Laura H.
Coral Springs, FL
I really enjoy the majority of Gardein products. All the chicken type products are a staple in my freezer.
Sage B.
Omaha
I LOVE these chicken less patties!! They satisfy that hot fast food fried chicken craving!! would definitely recommend

Looking for your answer?