BY GARDEIN

Gardein™ Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n.

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Quick & easy meal.

Garden grown protein.

I'm meat-free.

Award winning.

Better than take out! Ready in only 8 minutes.

Calories 150.

Protein 17g.

Cholesterol 0.

Trans fat 0.

Per serving without sauce.

Sauce pack included. see more...

• I'm a new vegan and I would love to get the word out of t...1 Answers
  • I am looking for some new food to try. This looks like so...3 Answers
  • I've tried a few other Gardein products but I haven't see...2 Answers
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
This is delicious!!! Heats up quickly and comes together fast. I made this for my 22y/o son one day when he came home from work and was starving and was running back out to meet with friends for a birthday. He said it was great and could tell by the texture it wasn’t chicken but couldn’t tell exactly what it was, he said he really liked it anyway and asked if I could keep this around all the time.

It’s delicious, inexpensive and makes enough for a full meal for a hungry 22 year old guy.
Sadie B.
Manitou Spgs, CO
The best meat substitute brand out there! It’s so convincing and delicious I promise you will not regret buying. easy to prepare, good for you, and you can feel better about what you put into your body
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I’m not a vegan, but I am trying to cut down on my meat intake. I stumbled upon Gardein and thought I’d give it a try! I picked up the Mandarin Chick’n and thought it was really really good. I’m definitely going to buy other dishes from Gardein. It was about $5 for an entire bag of this! I got it at Stop & Shop, so it’s readily accessible to everyone.
Taren M.
I read all of the reviews before my boyfriend made this for dinner last night. Let me say that this product lived up to all of the reviews that I read! It tastes sooo good , just like orange chicken! Definitely will be buying this more often because I miss the taste of orange chicken since becoming a vegetarian
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
If you are trying to replace regular meals with vegan products this brand is the way to go. I just tried this for dinner and it tasted exactly the way regular orange chicken tastes. Just pair it with some veggies and plane rice and you have yourself a meal that is plant based and tasty. I’m so impressed.
Erica C.
These are a great meatless and vegan option! They really taste just like chicken nuggets and the sauce is really good. I eat these once a week to every other week and I never get sick of them! They are pretty easy to cook and taste great if you fry them in some oil
Gabrielle L.
Montréal, QC
Gardenin crispy chick'n made my life as a vegetarian better. They are easy to prepare, fast, and delicious - with or without the mandarin sauce. I sometimes eat them as you would for regular nuggets and keep the sauce for other meals. Even my omni friends and family member loves them!

When you are busy, or have a craving for nuggets (which, even after years, I still have), or look for something different, or have kids at home for the evening, or prepare a tailgate, it's the perfect choice.
tiff l.
Surprise, AZ
I was nervous purchasing this at Target today, but oh my goodness!!! It is so good. I made my family their dinner which was grilled orange chicken over rice and I made myself this over rice. My son tried mine and like it better. I literally wanted to eat the whole thing. Needless to say, I will be purchasing this again and soon.
Alexis A.
This was my intro to the Gardein brand about a year ago, which is my #1 favorite thing in the grocery store now. I haven't been able to eat so many of my favorite meat dishes because I'm uncomfortable eating meat and this is the BEST solution I have EVER tasted they are SO good I have them probably at least once a week and I eat food from their brand nearly daily. Finding them has been the turning point to becoming fully vegetarian for me. So quick and easy to turn into a meal for 1 or for the family and it's guilt free.
Jordan A.
Cameron, NC
1st thing 1st these are DELICIOUS! So delicious in fact my meat eating husband that won’t attempt to transition with me is the first one to grab these every time we go to the store. I also love how affordable these are compared to some other brand. They are so satisfying and perfect if you’re trying to transition to a plant based lifestyle
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
I am looking for some new food to try. This looks like something along the lines that I'm willing to try. I was curious to see where you can purchase this item.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
I've tried a few other Gardein products but I haven't seen this one in my co-op yet. I'm curious about the flavor; is the sauce a very strong taste? I prefer versatile flavors so I can pair it more easily with my carbs and veggies of choice.
Haley M.
Does this taste like orange chicken?
erika a.
Fort Campbell, KY
I'm a new vegan and I would love to get the word out of this amazing product line! Can we get this in a campaign? :) Erika A.