BY GARDEIN

Gardein™ Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n.

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Quick & easy meal.

Garden grown protein.

I'm meat-free.

Award winning.

Better than take out! Ready in only 8 minutes.

Calories 150.

Protein 17g.

Cholesterol 0.

Trans fat 0.

Per serving without sauce.

Sauce pack included. see more...

• I'm a new vegan and I would love to get the word out of this amaz...1 Answers
  • I am looking for some new food to try. This looks like something ...3 Answers
  • I've tried a few other Gardein products but I haven't seen this o...2 Answers
Gabrielle L.
Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, QC
Gardenin crispy chick'n made my life as a vegetarian better. They are easy to prepare, fast, and delicious - with or without the mandarin sauce. I sometimes eat them as you would for regular nuggets and keep the sauce for other meals. Even my omni friends and family member loves them!

When you are busy, or have a craving for nuggets (which, even after years, I still have), or look for something different, or have kids at home for the evening, or prepare a tailgate, it's the perfect choice.
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
I am crazy about these little vegan nuggets.  They are delicious baked in the oven or fried on the stove.  The texture is great.  I love to eat them alone, or in something like a salad or a wrap.  The sauce is delicious and even my meat-eaters love them.  I buy at least two bags every shopping trip!  This brand is perfect for those who are transitioning from meat to a vegan diet as well.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Foodie Expert
OMG, these nuggets are so freaking good. I'm not a big fake meat/processed food person, but these are a welcome treat! Just bake and toss in the mandarin orange sauce! They taste kind of like General Tso chicken.  I've bought these multiple times and my husband loves them. My niece and nephew thought they were awesome too and couldn't tell they weren't real chicken!
Yanira R.
uniondale
I've tried plenty of Gardein products and this is my favorite Gardein product so far! The taste is pretty spot on. The sauce isn't overpowering at all and it's pretty easy to make if you're not the best cook. You should deff give this a try if you're looking to go vegan.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting if I let myself. The sauce it absolutely incredible. Super yummy with stir fry. I’ve also used them on top of an Asian salad. They’re easy to make and even my non vegetarian friends love them!
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I am absolutely OBSESSED with these. Best vegan replacement meat everrrrr. The flavor is amazing and so easy to cook. Even my non-vegetarian friends love this. I cannot praise this brand enough, a staple in my grocery list now.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
YES YES YES! When I overindulge in soy, I always go for Gardein! These products helped me when I first went vegetarian, and later to convert my hubby too! These taste great, and are simple to cook. You can pan fry them or cook in the oven. Then, toss them in the sauce packet included and you are good to go! I actually made this yesterday with some fried rice & bok choy! I love that Gardein is super simple to make, spot on with the flavor profile and affordable (because I stock up with publix has them BOGO free.) I make sure to eat these in moderation, because they are processed.
makayla b.
I recently decided to go vegetarian and thought why not? I wasn't sure if this would taste alright but straight out of the package I knew they smelled completely delicious. They were exactly like their meat counterpart in both taste, edibility and sheer structure all-around. The inside of the chicken was just like a chicken that you would actually get outside in a restaurant. The sauce is pleasant and all-around I really did enjoy this product. The only drawback was sometimes I would get a hint of an artificial taste but nothing too drastic.
Jennifer Z.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so freaken good it's addicting. Even my non-vegan bf loves it. There are no cons to this. It's cruelty free and tastes delicious, what more could you ask for. I buy this every chance I get. I would totally recommend it to all my friends and family. I promise everyone would love it if they actually took the time to try it!!!
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
OMG!! Bringing Chinese night to a new level!

For someone who has had Orange Chicken and now chooses to not eat it, this stuff is AMAZING! Tastes just like the real deal. You get a full meal in one package and on the back they offer directions on cooking methods.I chose to fry mine in a pan with oil and they turned out marvelous. Crispy, tender and tasty! Cannot recommend enough if you are missing your the Orange Chicken in your life!
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I am looking for some new food to try. This looks like something along the lines that I'm willing to try. I was curious to see where you can purchase this item.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
I've tried a few other Gardein products but I haven't seen this one in my co-op yet. I'm curious about the flavor; is the sauce a very strong taste? I prefer versatile flavors so I can pair it more easily with my carbs and veggies of choice.
Haley M.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like orange chicken?
erika a.
Fort Campbell, KY
I'm a new vegan and I would love to get the word out of this amazing product line! Can we get this in a campaign? :) Erika A.