BY GARDEIN

Gardein™ Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n.

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Quick & easy meal.

Garden grown protein.

I'm meat-free.

Award winning.

Better than take out! Ready in only 8 minutes.

Calories 150.

Protein 17g.

Cholesterol 0.

Trans fat 0.

Per serving without sauce.

Sauce pack included. see more...

• I'm a new vegan and I would love to get the word out of this amaz...1 Answers
  • I am looking for some new food to try. This looks like something ...3 Answers
  • I've tried a few other Gardein products but I haven't seen this o...2 Answers
Alexis A.
This was my intro to the Gardein brand about a year ago, which is my #1 favorite thing in the grocery store now. I haven't been able to eat so many of my favorite meat dishes because I'm uncomfortable eating meat and this is the BEST solution I have EVER tasted they are SO good I have them probably at least once a week and I eat food from their brand nearly daily. Finding them has been the turning point to becoming fully vegetarian for me. So quick and easy to turn into a meal for 1 or for the family and it's guilt free.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Even my boyfriend (he loves his meat and seafood) liked it! I've been disappointed with several Gardein products and was really craving Panda Express' orange chicken so I was excited to see this at the grocery store. I hoped for the best and popped them in the oven... They are amazing! I'm so glad that they're all nicely covered with the sauce because the "chicken" itself is terrible haha. Add some rice and veggies and you have a quick and easy meal.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I’m not a vegan, but I am trying to cut down on my meat intake. I stumbled upon Gardein and thought I’d give it a try! I picked up the Mandarin Chick’n and thought it was really really good. I’m definitely going to buy other dishes from Gardein. It was about $5 for an entire bag of this! I got it at Stop & Shop, so it’s readily accessible to everyone.
Kacie-Jo B.
I love Gardein products. This is my husband's (non-vegan) favorite. If he could eat this for dinner every night, I think he would be very well pleased. I like to add a touch of spicy szechuan sauce and serve it with rice and sauteed broccoli and bell pepper.
Gabrielle L.
Montréal , QC
Gardenin crispy chick'n made my life as a vegetarian better. They are easy to prepare, fast, and delicious - with or without the mandarin sauce. I sometimes eat them as you would for regular nuggets and keep the sauce for other meals. Even my omni friends and family member loves them!

When you are busy, or have a craving for nuggets (which, even after years, I still have), or look for something different, or have kids at home for the evening, or prepare a tailgate, it's the perfect choice.
Taren M.
I read all of the reviews before my boyfriend made this for dinner last night. Let me say that this product lived up to all of the reviews that I read! It tastes so good , just like orange chicken! Definitely will be buying this more often
Jordan A.
Cameron, NC
1st thing 1st these are DELICIOUS! So delicious in fact my meat eating husband that won’t attempt to transition with me is the first one to grab these every time we go to the store. I also love how affordable these are compared to some other brand. They are so satisfying and perfect if you’re trying to transition to a plant based lifestyle
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
I am crazy about these little vegan nuggets.  They are delicious baked in the oven or fried on the stove.  The texture is great.  I love to eat them alone, or in something like a salad or a wrap.  The sauce is delicious and even my meat-eaters love them.  I buy at least two bags every shopping trip!  This brand is perfect for those who are transitioning from meat to a vegan diet as well.
Yanira R.
uniondale
I've tried plenty of Gardein products and this is my favorite Gardein product so far! The taste is pretty spot on. The sauce isn't overpowering at all and it's pretty easy to make if you're not the best cook. You should deff give this a try if you're looking to go vegan.
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
I am absolutely OBSESSED with these. Best vegan replacement meat everrrrr. The flavor is amazing and so easy to cook. Even my non-vegetarian friends love this. I cannot praise this brand enough, a staple in my grocery list now.
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
I am looking for some new food to try. This looks like something along the lines that I'm willing to try. I was curious to see where you can purchase this item.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
I've tried a few other Gardein products but I haven't seen this one in my co-op yet. I'm curious about the flavor; is the sauce a very strong taste? I prefer versatile flavors so I can pair it more easily with my carbs and veggies of choice.
Haley M.
Does this taste like orange chicken?
erika a.
Fort Campbell, KY
I'm a new vegan and I would love to get the word out of this amazing product line! Can we get this in a campaign? :) Erika A.