BY GARDEIN

Gardein‚ĄĘ Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n.

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Quick & easy meal.

Garden grown protein.

I'm meat-free.

Award winning.

Better than take out! Ready in only 8 minutes.

Calories 150.

Protein 17g.

Cholesterol 0.

Trans fat 0.

Per serving without sauce.

Sauce pack included. see more...

• I'm a new vegan and I would love to get the word out of this amaz...1 Answers
  • I am looking for some new food to try. This looks like something ...3 Answers
  • I've tried a few other Gardein products but I haven't seen this o...2 Answers
Rio I.
I CANNOT praise Gardein's Crispy Chick'n Mandarin Orange bites ENOUGH. I honestly love this product so much that I felt the need to hand write a thank you letter to the company for creating such a delicious product. If you cut meat out of your diet just once a week, you can help save the planet's fossil fuels, waste less water, waste less grain, etc. I'm not here to speak for vegetarianism but this product makes it hard to realize that the meat is actually gone. Plant based protein is 100% the way to go!
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
I absolutely LOVE Gardein products, but this one is my favorite! The "chicken" cooked in a pan with a little oil (I use olive or grape seed) is very easy to make and doesn't take long at all. You can cook the outside to a perfect golden crisp - reminds me of a really freshly cooked McNugget - and the inside remains tender and juicy. The flavor and texture is very realistic and delish! The sauce is amazing! I love to cook this and throw it in with some brown rice and veggies. Yum!!!
Taryn C.
This was the first meatless product I have ever tried and I loved it. Recently I became a vegan and I'm not going to lie, I do miss meat. These products have the same taste and consistency of actual meat, it's a bit freaky but ultimately delicious. I was actually able to trick my family into believing it was real meal, so you know it's good.
Ashley K.
Jacksonville, FL
these are AMAZING. Honestly so good in a stir fry taste so good. I get so much satisfaction knowing how delicious these are and knowing nothing has been harmed in the making. I've bought these multiple times but I usually only eat them about once a month because they are high in sodium and some other things as well. Overall so great tasting!
JoAnna C.
Absolutely amazing! I am on my way to being vegan and this brand is so perfect. I am about to make this for dinner along with stir fry. It is so delicious. Reasonably priced and feeds 2 people when made with a large side. Sometimes I make this with rice and pineapples ūüėĄ Enjoy!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
My kids' favorite product as well as my own from Gardein. They like them both plain and with the sauce. I usually serve them with rice and stir fry or orange cauliflower. Super easy to add for a more filling meal. I actually preferred the old recipe but still delicious.
Gabrielle L.
Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, QC
Gardenin crispy chick'n made my life as a vegetarian better. They are easy to prepare, fast, and delicious - with or without the mandarin sauce. I sometimes eat them as you would for regular nuggets and keep the sauce for other meals. Even my omni friends and family member loves them!

When you are busy, or have a craving for nuggets (which, even after years, I still have), or look for something different, or have kids at home for the evening, or prepare a tailgate, it's the perfect choice.
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
I am crazy about these little vegan nuggets.  They are delicious baked in the oven or fried on the stove.  The texture is great.  I love to eat them alone, or in something like a salad or a wrap.  The sauce is delicious and even my meat-eaters love them.  I buy at least two bags every shopping trip!  This brand is perfect for those who are transitioning from meat to a vegan diet as well.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
OMG, these nuggets are so freaking good. I'm not a big fake meat/processed food person, but these are a welcome treat! Just bake and toss in the mandarin orange sauce! They taste kind of like General Tso chicken.  I've bought these multiple times and my husband loves them. My niece and nephew thought they were awesome too and couldn't tell they weren't real chicken!
Yanira R.
uniondale
I've tried plenty of Gardein products and this is my favorite Gardein product so far! The taste is pretty spot on. The sauce isn't overpowering at all and it's pretty easy to make if you're not the best cook. You should deff give this a try if you're looking to go vegan.
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I am looking for some new food to try. This looks like something along the lines that I'm willing to try. I was curious to see where you can purchase this item.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
I've tried a few other Gardein products but I haven't seen this one in my co-op yet. I'm curious about the flavor; is the sauce a very strong taste? I prefer versatile flavors so I can pair it more easily with my carbs and veggies of choice.
Haley M.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like orange chicken?
erika a.
Fort Campbell, KY
I'm a new vegan and I would love to get the word out of this amazing product line! Can we get this in a campaign? :) Erika A.