GroceryFrozen FoodsGardein
Chipotle Black Bean Sliders

Gardein Chipotle Black Bean Sliders

by Gardein

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Do these parties have corn in them?
Start your review of Gardein Chipotle Black Bean Sliders!
Rachel R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Not a bug fan of this brand , everything tastes the same and has the same chewy texture this is the only thing I like from the brand and the fish sticks . It has a grilled flavor so close to tasting like meat without the meat itself. Not bad but not my favorite .
Shivali P.
Bensalem, PA
One of the first veggie burgers I ever tried and I fell in love! Super yummy Tex-Mex flavor that is also good to crumble into a salad or enjoy as a simple burger!
Tena A.
Decatur, GA
These are pretty good! I like that they come with a bun, makes eating them one step less complicated. Great for a quick lunch, decent taste and portion size. Always trust Gardein products, as a long time vegetarian. Back in the day, black bean was one of the only vegetarian options out there!
Saloni  S.
Fremont, CA
I am a fan of the black beans and chipotle so i enjoyed this Patty. Seasoned with a little bit of spice. I am vegetarian so its a great non meat patty. Can even be chopped up and added to a variety of meals to give that delicious black being spicy flavo, Will continue to buy this Patty and highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of black beans.
Angela H.
Webb City, Missouri
I love Gardein Black bean sliders. they’re far, easy and delicious. I grab some from the freezer whenever II need a quick meal.
Eyma  V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Uso este pan en las tardes y me encanta , súper delicioso , realmente me ayuda a mejorar mis comidas
Vanessa D.
Abilene, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
When I first went vegetarian I tried these as an alternative to burgers and for a quick fix. They aren't bad, have a little spice, but they are very greasy to me. Since you do microwave them the bun hardens a bit which is expected, it was the greasiness that didn't impress me.
Judi D.
So I’ve been a vegetarian since I was a teen and discovered Gardein products years ago. So I got so excited to see something from them that’s new! (To me, anyway!). Sliders for us non-meat eaters! I am thrilled to tell you. They are delicious! Easy to prepare as all Gardein products are IMO, and just so yummy! Gardein
Chris G.
Tucson, AZ
Really good black bean burgers. Thought I would t like them at first but no am hooked
Yanina C.
Miami Beach, FL
Tiene un excelente sabor. No son secas, se cocinan rápido. La contra es que no es tan económica.