Gardein Chipotle Black Bean Meat-Free Burger uploaded by Shane M.Gardein Chipotle Black Bean Meat-Free Burger uploaded by Amanda L.

BY GARDEIN #67 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ Chipotle Black Bean Meat-Free Burger.
New.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
4 per pack.
Gluten-free. see more...

Jami C.
Cabot, AR
I have been through so many black bean burgers trying to find one that I like. Many of them have been so-so. Some of them have ben downright gross. This one was absolutely perfect! The addition of the Chipotle was the perfect kick to make this one of my favorite quick healthy meals! I highly recommend these for a fast and easy weeknight meal.
Shane M.
I cannot get over how tasty these bean burgers are! To me, this is the best from Gardein, and I've pretty much tried them all by now. Great job Gardein! Super delicious and fulfilling.
Oh ma gosh I love this so much! The taste is beyond great and I love how it's made. Also, the chipotle gives it the right amount of kick that's not too spicy. I actually eat the burgers with broccoli and carrots instead of on buns and I still enjoy it. This is a great way to substitute and feel even better. Wonderful product!
Amanda C.
I love these! I’ve made some at Home black bean burgers myself but if you like spicy burgers that are also vegetarian buy these!!! Even if you eat meat these are still so yummy and affordable :)
BRITTANY S.
Melbourne
I’m always on the lookout for new healthy options and these are so good! I made mine over a salad with sour cream and it’s just the right amount of spicy. I’ll for sure by these again!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury, CT
These are my favorite bean burgers to pick up in stores. They're affordable, fairly easy to find and super tasty. I love the spiciness of the chipotle in each patty and it's the perfect size. I would recommend this to anyone trying to cut back on red meats or any fellow vegetarians! Gardein in general is one of my favorite veggie brands and I would recommend any of their products to everyone I know. They've really changed the veggie game for me.
Imelda M.
This patty is seasoned with chipotle and is made out of black beans and it's gluten-free! I seriously think this is the best black bean burger on the market. They are so delicious! I eat it on a gluten-free bun or I wrap it with lettuce. I seriously don't even miss a beef patty when I'm eating this black bean patty.
Lexus J.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love me a black bean burger. I usually like to make them myself but when I'm short on time I keep these in the freezer for an easy meal. The patties are very flavorful and filling, I usually heat them in a skillet with some oil and top it with some lettuce, tomato, avocado, mustard, and vegan spicy mayo. It's the best!
rebeca c.
These are a staple in my freezer for easy dinners! You can cook the patty in the oven, on the stove top or in the microwave. I love it on a toasted bun with fresh avocado and siracha on top. I also eat it chopped up in salads for a protein boost. Definitely recommend!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Super yummy. Has a slight kick but isn't to over powering. Highly recommend for all the vegs out there. Pairs well with rice and an avocado sauce.
Mindy C.
Kansas City, MO
I really enjoyed this chipotle black bean burger. It was my first time trying it and I would definitely have it again. It is a good way to get protein and tasted better than the Morning Star Black Bean Burger.
Danielle S.
Do these have a good amount of protein?