Gardein Chipotle Black Bean Meat-Free Burger uploaded by Shane M.Gardein Chipotle Black Bean Meat-Free Burger uploaded by Amanda L.

BY GARDEIN #20 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ Chipotle Black Bean Meat-Free Burger.
New.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Garden grown protein.
4 per pack.
Gluten-free. see more...

Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
These are Fantastic!! And at less than $1/Patty they’re inexpensive also!! I am a true carnivore. I love a good beef burger or a steak, but when I need lunch at work leftovers aren’t always available and getting lunch out adds up fast, especially burgers at $9-10 each at the burger place by my office. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve been purchasing a few gardein items at a time through amazon fresh for a few weeks and this was my first time getting the black bean burgers and they’re definitely a keeper!! Great for lunch (just toss in the toaster oven. I just had one for lunch today at home (gotta try it at home first before I take it to work, would hate for it to be gross and have no lunch) Heated it in a small pan on the stove and had it on a homemade English muffin with a little mayo. Delicious!!!

So far everything from this brand has been a solid win, my son will even eat it. 😁👍
tiff l.
Surprise, AZ
I like this black bean burgers more than an actual hamburger. It has so much flavor. It is the chipotle, so it will taste more southwestern, but it is so good. I eat mine with lettuce and tomato, but it would taste great with avocado too.
Shane M.
I cannot get over how tasty these bean burgers are! To me, this is the best from Gardein, and I've pretty much tried them all by now. Great job Gardein! Super delicious and fulfilling.
Oh ma gosh I love this so much! The taste is beyond great and I love how it's made. Also, the chipotle gives it the right amount of kick that's not too spicy. I actually eat the burgers with broccoli and carrots instead of on buns and I still enjoy it. This is a great way to substitute and feel even better. Wonderful product!
Allison F.
San Antonio, TX
I try to maintain a vegan diet (if not, vegetarian), and these patties are wonderful for meals.  The texture is great and I have found preparing them on the stove is best.  Plus it only takes about 7 minutes for them to heat up!  This is a great product!
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
These are SO good! So much better than Boca Burger black bean. I've had non-vegetarian friends try these and love them. Add a little sriracha, cheddar, maybe some guacamole or a jalapeño and you've got yourself a really easy homemade fancy veggie burger.
BRITTANY S.
W Melbourne, FL
I’m always on the lookout for new healthy options and these are so good! I made mine over a salad with sour cream and it’s just the right amount of spicy. I’ll for sure by these again!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
These are my favorite bean burgers to pick up in stores. They're affordable, fairly easy to find and super tasty. I love the spiciness of the chipotle in each patty and it's the perfect size. I would recommend this to anyone trying to cut back on red meats or any fellow vegetarians! Gardein in general is one of my favorite veggie brands and I would recommend any of their products to everyone I know. They've really changed the veggie game for me.
Jami C.
Cabot, AR
I have been through so many black bean burgers trying to find one that I like. Many of them have been so-so. Some of them have ben downright gross. This one was absolutely perfect! The addition of the Chipotle was the perfect kick to make this one of my favorite quick healthy meals! I highly recommend these for a fast and easy weeknight meal.
Nilomee P.
I've been vegetarian my whole life so having an essential bean burger is key.  I'm happy with the taste of these and their general availibility in most grocery stores.  They can be a little more pricey but if it's your only option go for it! You won't be disappointed.
Lexus J.
Pearland, TX
I love me a black bean burger. I usually like to make them myself but when I'm short on time I keep these in the freezer for an easy meal. The patties are very flavorful and filling, I usually heat them in a skillet with some oil and top it with some lettuce, tomato, avocado, mustard, and vegan spicy mayo. It's the best!
Danielle S.
Do these have a good amount of protein?