BY GARDEIN

GardeinĀ® 40% Less Sodium Chick'n Strips.
Try me!
Meat-free... for meat and veggie lovers alike.
Garden grown protein!
Just saute 3 minutes is all it takes!
Calories 100.
Protein 19g.
Cholesterol 0.
Trans fat 0.
Per serving.
Contains no poultry.
Great in stir fries, on salads, with pasta or in wraps!
Now with 40% less sodium.
Same great taste!
Scan for recipes. see more...

Kalissa R.
Kalissa R.
Watford City, ND
Not the best, but not bad. They're just a little hard to cook. I don't use them as the main part of the meal, but as an add in.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
These are horrible. I was so happy that I'd finally found a chicken substitute, I was so disappointed. It tastes nothing like chicken, or anything at all. It had no flavor whatsoever. They had a disgusting consistency. So squishy and nasty. I would never buy these again.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Foodie Expert
These make me so happy.. so yummy and quick to make. Use them in stir fry's, wraps, over pasta etc. Gardein rocks!
Shaye S.
Shaye S.
I love these! They are always on my grocery list. I have not been disappointed in any Gardein meat. Made becoming vegan such an easy transition.
Chelsea c.
Chelsea c.
Just bought these the other day and decided to put them in my salad. It tasted so good! My husband even liked them. Great for a quick meal or even a dinner.
Kandace
Kandace
Granada hills , CA
I am a Vegan, so it is difficult to find good, easy food. I was so happy to find Gardein products! Definitely something you should try, even if you are not vegan!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
Being a new vegetarian, its been difficult for me to transfer to veggie meat options. But these are delicious! I love putting these little guys in stir fry, especially when my whole family will eat it too!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't know if I'm a terribly cook (mostly half of the problem) or if this product is just truly hard to cook. Today is my second time trying to cook this and once again I burned them and they taste awful. I'm giving it a two star rating instead of one because my bad experience may be half my fault.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Longwood, FL
I'm not vegan but I love veggie burgers and black bean burgers and vegan dishes so I stumbled upon these in the grocery store and decided to try them out. They aren't my favorite but I guess that is me comparing them to chicken. As a vegan frozen substitute. They weren't "bad". And they are quick to cook and add to simple dishes. I guess it's a personal preference.