BY GARDEIN

Gardein™ Lightly Seasoned Chick'n Scallopini.

For meat and veggie lovers alike...

Now gluten-free.

Garden grown protein.

I'm meat-free.

Chef pick.

Just saute and you will flip over me.

Dinner's ready in 5 minutes!

Calories 120.

4 per pack.

Gluten-free. see more...

Heather M.
Windermere, FL
I never actually make the scallopini as directed on the package (as far as the recipe for actual scallopini)...I simply cook up the chicken and use it in various dishes! Now that I have so many allergies, the scallopini is one of the only Gardein products I can have now (though I miss the others too!). But, this chicken does not disappoint- it was amazing on my gluten-free vegan pizza, was amazing in my gluten free spaghetti dish, and I cooked it for a delicious sandwich and I instantly wanted more! So good!
Maddy J.
These guys are pretty tasty. I definitely reccomend cooking them on the stove top! I usually top mine with vegan lemon butter and capers, and even a side of pasta. Makes a really nice vegan dinner!
Massiel G.
Hands down this is amazing I love this to make with some vegetables on the side my husband really enjoys this this is really great they're easy to make and you can always add a little bit more lemon for the taste
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
This product is great to use how you want, but if you make the recipe on the back (super simple) it is amazing. It has great texture, isn't dry like some other imitation meat patties, and tastes awesome. It definitely makes a more satisfying dinner than just strips can.
Mallorie B.
I love this. I like how it is versatile. You can bake with it or chop it up or fry it. Yeah you can tell it isn't meat but I prefer this over a chicken breast. It has great flavor. I'll be buying these again.
Rebecca S.
Definitely a top three favorite for me of the Gardein products. I love these paired with rice and veggies. The taste is amazing. Not a real chickeny taste, but still good nonetheless.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is a great, versatile meatless option to have around the house. I always pan fry it plain, or bread it in panko breads crumbs--which is amazing. There are so many things you can do with this product and it's delicious. My meat-lover fiancé even loves it.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
I LOVE the Gardein brand! Tastes the best, in my opinion! These are best prepared in the pan with a little oil do they don't get spongy! Works great in traditional 'chicken' recipes too!
Jessica F.
Markesan, WI
Gardein Scallopini makes for an easy, quick, dinner for those who want to lighten up and not eat meat. Very tasty and goes well with a lot of veggies for a healthy meal! Try it!
Michelle A.
By far my favorite meat alternative. Tastes great, has great texture (not spongy or too chewy) and is easy to prepare. I eat this multiple times a week.