BY GARDEIN #62 in Vegetarian Meals

Gardein™ Crispy Chick'n Patties.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Award winner!
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
55% less fat than a regular chicken patty.
Simply delicious.
Bakes in 10 minutes!
Calories 160.
Protein 13g.
Cholesterol 0.
Trans fat 0.
Per serving.
4 patties per pack. see more...

Madison K.
Napa, CA
Best fake chicken I have tried so far. The taste and texture are both spot on and they are super easy to cook. They taste great alone but would also be good with some lettuce and mayo.
Ingrid M.
Boston, MA
These are absolutely delicious! I love adding some asian BBQ sauce and avocado to mine (especially on a brioche or similar bun!). Such a delish meal, and super simple as well!
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
These make awesome veggie burgers for kids and adults. Tastes amazing and you won’t miss actual chicken at all. I love to top it with basic burger toppings or replace it in any burger recipe your heart desires! I’d buy it again and again. Better than the competitors too
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
These are so delicious! I wish they were breaded with a gluten free breeding though. I can no longer buy them since I have celiac disease. They are pricey for the amount you get, but worth it if you are vegan and miss chicken patties.
Hayli Z.
Yum! I love these, they taste very similar to chicken, they make a great sandwich and I really like the crispy texture.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Another good product from Gardein. I use them in sandwiches, salads, even with some pasta. Texture and test are really good.
Jada H.
Ahhh, I love these! Throw these on a bun with some lettuce, avocado, vegan mayonnaise and tomato and you're done with dinner! How easy! I like to have these when the rest of my family is cooking up hotdogs and hamburgerzs! We just toss em on the grill along with everyone else's food! It makes me feel like not so much of an outcast as the only vegetarian. And, they taste identical to chicken- no lie!
Lauren f.
Streamwood, IL
Gardein is a great frozen meat alternative to have for lunch and dinner. I just had one potty now and it taste pretty close to the real thing. I don't eat these because I miss meat, I just like savory foods. It is crispy, savory, and satisfying. Great on its own or even better as a sandwich.
Dominique P.
I love it so much. My mom is not vegetarien and she dindin't realise that was fake chicken. Best thing ever going to buy it again