Add a Photo

By GARDEIN
#84 in Vegetarian Meals
Gardein™ Crispy Chick'n Patties.
For meat and veggie lovers alike...
Award winner!
Garden grown protein.
I'm meat-free.
55% less fat than a regular chicken patty.
Simply delicious.
Per serving.
4 patties per pack.
Jada H.
Jada H.

Ahhh, I love these! Throw these on a bun with some lettuce, avocado, vegan mayonnaise and tomato and you're done with dinner! How easy! I like to have these when the rest of my family is cooking up hotdogs and hamburgerzs! We just toss em on the grill along with everyone else's food! It makes me feel like not so much of an outcast as the only vegetarian. And, they taste identical to chicken- no lie!
Lauren f.
Lauren f.
Streamwood, IL

Gardein is a great frozen meat alternative to have for lunch and dinner. I just had one potty now and it taste pretty close to the real thing. I don't eat these because I miss meat, I just like savory foods. It is crispy, savory, and satisfying. Great on its own or even better as a sandwich.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Napa, CA

Best fake chicken I have tried so far. The taste and texture are both spot on and they are super easy to cook. They taste great alone but would also be good with some lettuce and mayo.
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
Boston, MA

These are absolutely delicious! I love adding some asian BBQ sauce and avocado to mine (especially on a brioche or similar bun!). Such a delish meal, and super simple as well!
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA

Another good product from Gardein. I use them in sandwiches, salads, even with some pasta. Texture and test are really good.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.

Yum! I love these, they taste very similar to chicken, they make a great sandwich and I really like the crispy texture.

Join Now