Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 1000 mg, 60 Capsules (Contains 60% HCA) uploaded by Suzanne H.Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 1000 mg, 60 Capsules (Contains 60% HCA) uploaded by Johanna P.Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 1000 mg, 60 Capsules (Contains 60% HCA) uploaded by Fresia R.

BY MARITZ MAYER LABORATORIES

What is Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Cambogia is a small, pumpkin-like fruit grown in parts of India and Asia. The extract derived from the fruit rind contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which is thought to work as an appetite suppressant and fat burner. Garcinia Cambogia is thought to support healthy weight maintenance. It is an effective and safe product to support healthy weight management. How Does Garcinia Cambogia 1300 work Garcinia Cambogia 1300 contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which is thought to block the enzyme citrate lyase, and may keep carbohydrates from turning into fat. Garcinia Cambogia also may benefit the body by reducing blood lipids levels and lowering cholesterol, in turn offering support for cardiovascular health. It also may increase Serotonin levels and help to balance mood. Garcinia Cambogia 1300 also contains calcium, chromium, and potassium to support overall health. This veggie cap formula contains zero fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients. see more...

Elizabeth D.
Meriden
After I had my son it has been a battle trying to keep off the weight. I had only used weight-loss product once before this and it worked but it was so expensive I couldn’t afford it. I had gotten a 30 day free trial of it that’s why I tried it. Anyway I saw this supplement and it is very affordable. So I tried it. I would definitely recommend it to others. Im gonna just put it out there I have a reoccurring everyday problem with constipation and this product not only helped me lose 20 pounds in two months I have also become regular. This product it’s also meat free great for vegetarians. It is truest awesome try it you won’t be disappointed. I will definitely be buying this on a regular basis!
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
I love this product its my old time favorite for my weighlost achievement I love it
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL
Hi, I just purchased these off Tophatter 3 bottles 1300mg 60 capsules in each 3 bottle for $20.00! Can anyone tell me if this really works!

back