BY GARBAGE

• Is this recommended for smaller-build women for casual lifting an...2 Answers
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I think its a great product. Great protein powder low in sugar. Great for after workouts and sometimes I use it as a snack when I'm on the run
Linda S.
Linda S.
Bettendorf, IA
Love this protein! Easily mixed, taste good and great macros. The flavor is basic vanilla and good to mix with other things.
Stephanie  M.
Stephanie M.
Pawtucket, RI
Foodie Expert
I love the protein when you make them come out really smooth and a great tasting I recommend for all you guys to try it
Angela K.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
I have used whey protein powder before, french vanilla to be exact, and i can def say that i works very well. So i can't imagine this not working just as well.
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Es una excelente proteina para quienes quieren mantener un regimen de alimentacion ajustado a los ejercicios
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
St. John's
This is delicious. Smooth when you mix it. Doesn't taste grainy and goes down smooth. Comes in a few different flavors but I love vanilla when mixing with fruit.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
Is this recommended for smaller-build women for casual lifting and toning? I'm not trying to get swoll, I just want to tone up.