BY GARANIMALS #42 in Cribs

Garanimals Quilted Waterproof Fitted Crib Pad: 28" x 52" pad Traditional stitch quilting The baby crib pad fits standard cribs and toddler beds Care: machine wash warm, gentle cycle, tumble dry low, line dry to prevent shrinkage See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better. see more...

Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Mega Parent Expert
These are high quality and have lasted through 2 of my children. I have two, so that I can cycle them in when one is dirty. It's easy to keep white and so much more convenient to clean than a mattress!
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
Perfect for baby. More so perfect for those potty training. These pads fit your toddler bed and protects your matttrss. A must have for anyone with small children
Christina H.
Tacoma, WA
Let's face it diapers leak. I have 1 of these under her crib sheet to help with any of life's unexpected baby messes!
Danielle An Y.
Newton Falls, OH
I have this on my sons mattress and helps protect the mattress. And it's soft. I recommend this product
Taylor J.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Good quality, nice and soft. Protects the mattress from leaks, it's affordable too! Recommend
Holly W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Amazing! I really don't know where I would be without these in our house. Wonderful product
Alannah E.
Mega Parent Expert
My son wet through the other night, quite a lot and not 1 drop went through the pad, I was very very happy!