BY GARANIMALS

Garanimals Baby Toddler Boys' Mesh Taped Pants: 100% polyester 14" inseam for size 3T Covered elastic waistband Stripes on sides Straight leg Machine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Low iron. see more...

Brittany L.
Review for: Garanimals Baby Toddler Boys' Mesh Taped Pants more...
Incredibly reasonably priced and great value. My son loves these pants; we have five pairs and for the price, we can gladly buy more if they get ruined outside or painting. I highly recommend these pants and the brand overall!
Megan S.
Leighton
Review for: Garanimals Baby Toddler Boys' Mesh Taped Pants more...
I actually got these for my little boy for Christmas and they fit him so good and i knoe they feel good on him.... we have a really hard time finding pants to fit him and they have such a variety that we can get him plenty of outfits from the garanimals clothes
Carol A.
Branford, CT
My boys love gym pants like this. They are good pants for the price. And with how quickly kids grow, you don't want to spend a fortune if you don't have to.
Nikki G.
Rockmart
Review for: Garanimals Baby Toddler Boys' Mesh Taped Pants more...
My son (4yr) loves jogging pants and is about all he will wear. I love buying these because they last and the price is great!
Natalie A.
Austell, GA
i buy my son these type of pants to be at home . sooooo cheap and affordable! i go to walmart and get him different colors
Amber R.
love the price of these pants. and they looks super cute on my son. we bought a orange shirt to match. love granimals
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Review for: Garanimals Baby Toddler Boys' Mesh Taped Pants more...
This brand is the best ever its inexpensive and great for the growing kid. They have great shirts and onsies to match
megan c.
odenville, AL
I love these, and my son loves them. They fit him great and he never complains and the price is great too!