BY GARANIMALS

Your baby will look even cuter with Garanimals baby boys' jersey taped pant. This sporty style is wearble and comfortable for your little one. Mix and match with his favorite shirts and sneakers for the perfect play day outfit! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
Review for: Garanimals Baby Toddler Boy Jersey Taped Pant more...
This is a great brand usually found at Walmart. The quality of this brand of clothes has always been really good, and you can't beat the prices! The fabric for their clothes is soft, and seems comfortable. They even have tagless shirts if you have a kid like mine that they bother them!
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
We love garanimals at our home! I mean, can you really beat $3.50 for or a shirt or pants? Plus, they last forever! The ones we got last year were washed again and again until we gave them away to a friend for her boys to have some play clothes. Garanimals Baby Toddler Boy Jersey Taped Pant
Tabitha W.
I always buy garanimals pants like these for my little guy to play outside in when it's colder. I love how affordable this brand is, because little ones grow so quick!
Lisa A.
Gaston
Review for: Garanimals Baby Toddler Boy Jersey Taped Pant more...
These are so cute on my 3 year old and he loves that he can dress like daddy. We are a camo family everything is camo here
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Review for: Garanimals Baby Toddler Boy Jersey Taped Pant more...
I love these pants for my son since he is a chunky kid they fit him better and he is still able to move around comfortably
Yaritza G.
San Jose
Review for: Garanimals Baby Toddler Boy Jersey Taped Pant more...
My son wears a lot of clothing from the brand grandimals from Walmart. We like the cloths.
Diana Marcela A.
Hollywood, FL
Me encanta sueño con poder comprar esta ropita para mi bebe es hermosa y sale con mis conjuntos de mamá que ya tengo.