Garanimals 2-Pack Crib Sheet

Surround your baby with the softness of 100 percent pure cotton from Garanimals with this full-size fitted crib sheet. The sheets fit a standard 28-inch by 52-inch crib mattress. For added safety, the sheet comes fully elasticized.

Bed Size: Crib/Toddler Bed

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.00 x 5.50 x 2.50 Inches

Country of Origin - Assembly: Imported

Country of Origin - Components: Imported

Gender: Boys

Fits standard 28" x 52" crib mattresses; Also fits toddler beds; 100 percent cotton for baby's comfort and added softness; 200 thread count; Fully elasticized for supreme fit; Colorfast; Machine wash warm

Size: Crib/Toddler Bed

Thread Count: 200 Thread Count

Features: Also fits toddler beds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garanimals 2-Pack Crib Sheet!
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Garanimals 2-Pack Crib Sheet uploaded by Victoria H.
I have a different color but they are very sturdy and last a long time with good care. They clean well with the washer and dryer. Some slight shrinkage after a long period but for the price point they last a while before needing to get new ones. I highly recommend it.
Sadie M.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Purchased at: Target
I love this bedding set. I got it for my son back when he was a baby, just months old. He now just turned 3 and it’s still going strong. He takes the little blue chevron one to daycare and uses it to nap daily. It gets washed weekly. And though it’s fading in color it’s still going strong.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Perfect sheets for the crib. It add comfort and style as it comes it many different colors and themes. Perfect to make your precious one crib stand out. Feels soft, smooth and it is also great quality.
Tammy S.
Talladega, AL
A crib sheet is just a crib sheet. For the price . I’ll stick with this brand . Great priced
brittany M.
Lebanon, OH
For the price and the amount of time you change sheets this does the job. Fabric is thin and not the softest
Katelyn J.
Helotes, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved these pack of sheets for when my son was a baby he had the woodland theme ones but these are definitely a good go to
Joanne S.
Toronto, ON
I bought a pink set of Garanimals 2-Pack Crib Sheet and I wasn’t a big fan. Price was low but I was hoping for them to be softer especially after washing them. I personally wouldn’t buy again.
Emiliya M.
I like this crib sheet.Perfect fits on the crib mattress.After several washing color the same.I improved this product and will buy again.Garanimals 2-Pack Crib Sheet
Ja'nee I.
Wyandanch, NY
I always bought and gifted these because they affordable and durable, you can never have enough crib sheets
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Very cute comfortable sheets for the crib,  I have actually purchased several of them from here, recommend it. They’re affordable. They have them on Amazon.

Looking for your answer?