BY GAP

Spiked Homme see more...

Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Its ohbkay it wasnt my taste of smell. My S.o thought the same we all have different taste on smell so for many they will like it and for other wont.
Kassie P.
I got this product for my boyfriend and it's truly lasted a while and smells amazing. One squirt is all that's really needed.
jaedin b.
I LOVE this it smells so fresh. I have bought it for many gifts and would consider it less expensive than many other fragrances.
Rafael D.
Arvin, CA
I always wear Hugo Boss but I once gotten this as a gift and I liked it I didnt love it but liked it I wear it when I go out
Christine S.
Binghamton, NY
Love Gap products! Their perfumes are good but the scent doesn't last as long as i would like. That is my only complaint!
Natalia M.
Hermoso perfumen buen olor  ubicada en plena quinta avenida. Con la decoración de navidad por fuera y por dentro también hay más increíble. ... de todo!