BY THE GAP

Buy Gap Women's Perfumes - A flirty blend of citrus and flowers so fresh, so bright, so pink Details provided by Gap see more...

• Where can you buy this in Canada? It's been one of my fave fragra...1 Answers
  • Where I can buy Gap So Pink 3.4 oz EDT Spray in USA? I don't find...1 Answers
Ashleigh M.
Portland, OR
This perfume from Gap is an oldie but a goodie! It has been my favorite go to perfume for years and I still cant get enough of the wonderful scent! It has a sweet citrus scent that lasts all day and constantly seems to refresh itself. I've had many people ask what perfume it is then immediately go buy their own bottle. It's definitely an all time favorite!
Michele J.
Minneapolis, MN
Such a nice summery citrus sent that I plan on using year round, to bring thoughts of warm weather to dreary, snowy winter. The scent is light, not at all overpowering like some floral scented perfumes. It reminds me of the orange grove scent pumped in on the Soarin Ride at Epcot Disney World. I LOVE it! My new favorite scent!!
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
I fishy found this scent in middle school, but it's a classic. Citrus-y smell, reminds me of pink lemonade or grapefruit.
Jane B.
This smells absolutely amazing. If you love a fresh citrus smell, but have a hard time finding something that is more feminine( generally I love unisex scents), then this is for you! The bottles were standard. I have a regular size and a travel size. I would definitely repurchase if I could find it somewhere!
Courtney L.
I got this spray as a birthday gift and I really like the smell! It's pretty and a more fresh smell which is usually what I lean towards. I just don't find that it lasts very long. I feel like I'd have to reapply a few time a day if I wanted the smell to last.
Emily L.
Angola, NY
I have been in love with this perfume since the moment I bought it over 10 years ago. It is so fresh smelling. It is hard to find sometimes if you do though jump on it and purchase it!
Ana R.
Sacramento, CA
This scent OH MY GOD! It's my favorite! I have the actual perfume and I love it so much! It comes in a nice sleek glass bottle. I can't get enough of it. I have like 2 backups of this! I like to be stocked on it just in case. I really recommend it!
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
I adore this perfume. It doesn't last as long as I would like once applied, however the scent is amazing. Not so strong that I can't stand it, but still strong enough to be able to smell it on myself for a little while. I wish that it was more readily available as it is my favorite perfume ever!
susi b.
Red wing, MN
This was my favorite scent in high school. It's been discontinued and reintroduced since then and I was super excited they brought it back! Its a great summery scent.
Sarah W.
I first received this spray six or seven years ago and really liked it because it was light and airy- great for the summer months. I am really bad with smells but for some reason it reminds me of grapefruit (I feel like I read that somewhere though). I repurchased a larger size last summer and still love it!
Maria G.
Douglas, AZ
Where I can buy Gap So Pink 3.4 oz EDT Spray in USA? I don't find it in gap stores
Tori I.
Vanier , ON
Where can you buy this in Canada? It's been one of my fave fragrances since 7th grade and I've been missing it dearly since I ran out!