BY GAP

Buy Gap Women's Perfumes - A flirty blend of citrus and flowers so fresh, so bright, so pink Details provided by Gap see more...

• Where can you buy this in Canada? It's been one of my fav...1 Answers
  • Where I can buy Gap So Pink 3.4 oz EDT Spray in USA? I do...1 Answers
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
As I get older I have become extremely sensitive to scents and some can really trigger a migraine. I have been using this body spray for almost half my life and it is my ride or die holy grail! I wish it wasn’t so hard to find now because i cannot live without it. It smells so good, just perfection. Everyone I know comments on it and it feels like my own signature scent since nobody uses it anymore
Courtney L.
I got this spray as a birthday gift and I really like the smell! It's pretty and a more fresh smell which is usually what I lean towards. I just don't find that it lasts very long. I feel like I'd have to reapply a few time a day if I wanted the smell to last.
Jane B.
This smells absolutely amazing. If you love a fresh citrus smell, but have a hard time finding something that is more feminine( generally I love unisex scents), then this is for you! The bottles were standard. I have a regular size and a travel size. I would definitely repurchase if I could find it somewhere!
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I like this but it's not my every day scent. It smells floral and girly. Sometimes it smells a little too sweet for my taste but other times I don't mind the sweetness as much. It's a scent I keep coming back to but not one I feel like is my signature every day scent.
Ana R.
Sacramento, CA
This scent OH MY GOD! It's my favorite! I have the actual perfume and I love it so much! It comes in a nice sleek glass bottle. I can't get enough of it. I have like 2 backups of this! I like to be stocked on it just in case. I really recommend it!
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
I have used this spray for years. Yes, years! I love how it smells! It reminds me of pink lemonade! It's a nice, fresh scent. Not too expensive either! I’m a regular user of it and I definitely recommend it !
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
I adore this perfume. It doesn't last as long as I would like once applied, however the scent is amazing. Not so strong that I can't stand it, but still strong enough to be able to smell it on myself for a little while. I wish that it was more readily available as it is my favorite perfume ever!
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
My summer obsession for 23 years so in love. Hard to find have to order online tip shower lotion up spray on.. ad Vaseline to your wrists neck spray gain for longer lasting
susi b.
Red wing, MN
This was my favorite scent in high school. It's been discontinued and reintroduced since then and I was super excited they brought it back! Its a great summery scent.
Ashleigh M.
Portland, OR
This perfume from Gap is an oldie but a goodie! It has been my favorite go to perfume for years and I still cant get enough of the wonderful scent! It has a sweet citrus scent that lasts all day and constantly seems to refresh itself. I've had many people ask what perfume it is then immediately go buy their own bottle. It's definitely an all time favorite!
Maria G.
Douglas , AZ
Where I can buy Gap So Pink 3.4 oz EDT Spray in USA? I don't find it in gap stores
Tori I.
Ottawa, ON
Where can you buy this in Canada? It's been one of my fave fragrances since 7th grade and I've been missing it dearly since I ran out!