BY GAP

Near Eau De Toilette Spray see more...

Sydney B.
I like this product. The smell is great and it stays on all day! The packaging is bland but the price is reasonable and the product is high quality. I bought it from the Gap outlet a few months ago and I still like it.
Camila C.
Staying power is extremely low but it smells great while it's on. Good thing it's not very expensive because you have to reapply multiple times a day. Went through one bottle in about 3 weeks.
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Love this stuff! I could bathe in it! Price is reasonable and the design is good. Scent is wonderful! I spray my pillows with it too!
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Great smell!!! Cute bottle and color! Always looking for a go to scent and this worked perfectly!
Cecille L.
Caloocan city
What can i say Gap is very popular this perfume smell good and long lasting and fit to girls the scents. If you compare to other i can say gap attract many girls so many girls buy this products even i did not recommend as i said girls love gap and ofcourse i do recommend to others so they will experience the scents too!
Denise E.
Airdrie , AB
I got this as a gift, it's a lovely perfume if your into something more flowery! I personally like more of a sensual manly scent so I won't buy again
Maria C.
Tiene un olor rico, pero a la vez super fuerte. A li me gusta en lo personal para salir de noche, pero en poca cantidad puede usarse de dia
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I purchased this when it first came out and I wasn't blown away at the quality of the spritzer