Gap Individuals Cologne by Gap for Men. The Original Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz / 100 Ml

BY GAP

Ariel P.
Pulaski, TN
I buy this for my husband!! He loves it as well I do!! The scent lasts forever! I buy mine online from gap.com!! We are a repeat user!! And will continue to use!!
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My son raves about the gap cologne for men. When he nears half a bottle he's already asking if we can make a run to get more. The scent is a nice clean scent and it's actually very affordable! I would definitely recommend.
Allison H.
Chattanooga, TN
We liked this product but it wasnt our favorite fragrance. It was a little strong smelling like over whelmingly strong but it is still a good product
Lety S.
This is an amazingly fresh scented perfume smells light its one of those everyday type of perfumes not for special occasions
Dayana C.
Dallas, TX
No lo hemos tenido, pero en una muestra gratis a mi esposo le encanto y quiero dárselo de regalo por nuestro aniversario
ELizabeth L.
Chesapeake, VA
Not long lasting. Needs improvement. Low quality item. Too expensive for the quality item I gotten . Disappointed with it
karla m.
Elk grove, CA
Hate it smells wierd or like nothing with a scent of must. Tgey could've done waaaayyyy better not satisfied at all
Emilio G.
Laredo
This cologne has a rather attractive scent, that even my brother uses it. Very much so, that I got him one too.
militza c.
San Juan
The price is not too expensive. The smelling is soft. I recoment this perfume for work and casual moments
Cata j.
Orlando, FL
My son use this product we love it smells grate and is soft for him he had been using it for a while