BY THE GAP

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love Gap individuals by Gap the NAtural spray it is unisex so my husband and I can both wear it and it smells a little different on both of us. I got mine right at the Gap outlet store they had on sale. It is a nice bottle with a slim design. I would recommend it to others.
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
👎 i got this Shu Uemura #18 brush (goat hair) due to reviews and sadly, this brush is just scratchy on my face in strippling or circular motions for both liquid or powder foundation. I even use hair-conditioner on it and let it sit for 1 hour, twice because i didnt wana give up on it. Disappointingly, i cringed at the prickliness even when softly brushing it on my cheeks. If comfort is real important or a luxury to you when doing makeup, you are better off getting the ridiculously "u-get-what-u-pay-for" uberly-soft yet dense Bisyodo B-FD-01 Foundation Brush ($92), silky-soft Takumi T-3 ($56) or Fu pa 7 ($53) 😣
Mariana M.
Pompano beach , FL
Amazing !!! If you need something perfect to use, this is the product that why I can give 5 stars
Maria Amalia G.
I love this fragrance, it is citrus, fresh, smell good, I think you can use a man like a woman, the fragrance is smooth. I use the floor in the afternoons after taking a bath.
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
Nice smelling cologne that can be had at a relatively cheap price. If you want to smell good without breaking the bank this could be a good fit for you.
RD6868 Odil Alondra P.
Doral, FL
norteNo me gusta el olor tenia altas espectativas pero por alguna razon el olor no me mato no me gusto mucho a mi esposo si pero a mi no me agrado
Lamyaa S.
Tangier
Great stuff to use, amazing thing to receive.. its truly amazing and elegant.. im loving it.